• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men #10

17 posts in this topic

Maybe I will be off on this, but I am thinking 5.0. :shrug:

I don't think you're way off. I'll go 5.5. General wear on all edges, and a pretty major crease in the lower right corner that looks like it extends all the way through the book, like the corner was folded all the way over at one time.

This is a very attractive book, nothing to be ashamed of! Nice eye appeal.

I'm going with a [font:Arial Black]5.5[/font] as well.

I just got mine back from CGC with a [font:Arial Black]7.5[/font] grade. You can take a look at it for comparison's sake:

X-Men #10 images

Your copy has a few more spine stress lines, little edge tears, creased corners, etc. Hence the lower grade...

But as others have said, still a VERY appealing copy!

Hmmm...I guess I'll send this one in. 5.0-7.0 is a HUGE difference. I really want to know what grade this should get. I first graded it at a 6.0 myself, so I was excited to see people thinking it could go for a 7.0 but now...I'm feeling the opposite with all the talk of 5.0 :(

Or not, maybe I'll just sell it and try to find another copy...

Hmmm...I guess I'll send this one in. 5.0-7.0 is a HUGE difference. I really want to know what grade this should get. I first graded it at a 6.0 myself, so I was excited to see people thinking it could go for a 7.0 but now...I'm feeling the opposite with all the talk of 5.0 :(

My suggestion:

find the other copy first

THEN sell this one...

CAL :angel:

Sorry, think that I'd go with 5.0 (and I did come up with that before reading other people's grades for it).

Does this book have a very light subscription crease? hm

:gossip: See dirt pattern at center (top and bottom) of back cover . . .

I see what you mean but I think it just is a dirt pattern.