• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARE WE doing SECRET SANTA again this year...

129 posts in this topic

How about some details, for those of us who didn't participate?

Well, you have to dress as Santa, sneak into the house of whoever was assigned to you and leave a gift on Christmas eve :gossip:

Well, you have to dress as Santa, sneak into the house of whoever was assigned to you and leave a gift on Christmas eve :gossip:

Better start making reservations soon, those cross-Atlantic flights full up pretty fast during holiday season :insane:

I can't pick which board member's house I get to sneak into? hm

... and shouldn't we start preparing for it?

It seems last year we were already putting our names in the hat by this time? (shrug)

Yup, I debated about whether or not doing it again this year, but who am I kidding. I love the Holiday's and will make time for it.

Was waiting for Halloween to actually come and go before making a Holiday thread though. We should have plenty of time for sign up and overseas shipping as long as people can follow through once assigned.

Details forthcoming

Ze-

... and shouldn't we start preparing for it?

It seems last year we were already putting our names in the hat by this time? (shrug)

Yup, I debated about whether or not doing it again this year, but who am I kidding. I love the Holiday's and will make time for it.

Was waiting for Halloween to actually come and go before making a Holiday thread though. We should have plenty of time for sign up and overseas shipping as long as people can follow through once assigned.

Details forthcoming

Ze-

Thanks Ze! Knew you'd come through for us! :banana: