• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Ok Gemma , no problem .

When the smoke clears can you add Marvel :

X-Force (#1/1991- - -# 129/2002 ) to the list for new sets?

Thanks.

---corrected dates and issue #s :wishluck:

I'd like to add my voice to the growing Valiant chorus, Gemma. :foryou:

The recent sales of SNE on da bay, and the amazing numbers many of the books still bring is evidence enough in my opinion. Heck, I had to pay over $20 for a Solar 14 in 9.8, and it was lost in the sea of slabs SNE had on last week. ;) I think the title that deserves it the most is Solar because the sales are consistently high on nearly all the books. But, the most logical is Harbinger even though the middle of the run doesn't usually bring high $$'s. But, it is the first original of the company, and it's first issue could be considered the most relevent and important book of the 90's.

However, the Dell/GK/Whitman Turok set is in the registry, so I think Turok certainly cannot be argued against as well.

My choices, in order, would be:

Harbinger

Turok +The Hunted

Solar

Magnus, Robot Fighter

Shadowman

Valiant (Number 1's)

Valiant (Last Issues)

X-O Manowar

These should of course include all variants & applicable TPB's that can/have been slabbed). :thumbsup:

Also, I think a shout out to Acclaim's taking over of the characters should be listed, especially with as much action as they see. So, these should be considered as well:

Shadowman Vol.2 & 3 (Including all variants)

Quantum & Woody (Including TPB's)

Would it be possible to add Special Marvel Edition 15 & 16 to the Master Of Kung Fu set? It seems silly to not have them as they are technically issues 1 and 2 of the run. :) More than anything, I have a 15 I wanna put up that's an SS, but I think he belongs with all his brothers. :foryou: