• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Nary a day without drama. :popcorn:

Eat me, corn pone.

You'd be gone in one bite, short barrel. lol

Always with the short jokes. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

Eat me, corn pone.

Always with the short jokes. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

Thank you, Mr. Dictionary.

Eat me, corn pone.

Thank you, Mr. Dictionary.

:acclaim:

Could you please update the following Iron Man sets

Iron Man v2 add variants for 1 & 4

Iron Man v3 add variants for 1 & 2

Ultimate Iron Man add #1 Variants

Also please add to the registry:

Iron Man v4, v5 with variants & v6 with variants

Iron Man Legacy of Doom 1-4 & 1 Variant

Thanks

Just wondering two things...

1) Did you do know that Justice League of America is up to issue #21 or that Justice Society of America is also up to issue #17.

2) Is it possible to update the Justice League of America (2006- On-going) and Justice Society of America (2006- On-going) registry set so that I can upload my issues of the series.

Thx!

There has got to be a few different ways to differentiate pedigrees from regular books. My first idea would be to give a different score to a pedigreed book than its regular counterpart. Say regular book A 9.2 scores 1000 points, than 9.2 of the same book but pedigreed should be worth 1250 or something to that effect, maybe a 25% point bump.

Jim

I wholeheartedly agree that there should be some extra points give for a pedigree book. If not a 1.25 point bump, then certainly a 1.2 bump. After all, super aggressive premiums are payed for Mile High books, and there should be a certain bump attributed to paying 2-10x guide to obtain such treasures. :)

I also agree on the Pedigree bump - should be something for those - I think I have like a whopping two total. hm

Also agree with Jay on the CFD variants - should also have a slot for the #1 'counterfiet' issue as well.

And since I haven't bugged anyone in a while:

Dreadstar dang it! Yes. I know I probably have the only graded copies, but still. :whistle:

And while we're on variants - more needs to be added to the Grimm Fairy Tales run - I have at least 4-5 and only one is in the registry. :grin:

Oh - are there not enough valiant issues graded? I couldn't find X-O or Turok in the registry (other than the Unity sets)... (shrug)

Tried adding some more books today and noticed the following not in the registry:

Green Arrow (1988)

Green Arrow (2001) - needs to be extended beyond #25

I, Lushipur 1-20 - I know multiple copies of 1-10 have been graded because I have them - not sure on 11-20 - if not I'll have to get to work. ;) I also think the title *might* have changed to 'Poison Elves' after issue #10 and the last magazine size issue.

Gen13 (the first series with the 13 variant #1 issues)

I think that does it. I read the whole thread so I know at least one other is being added so I won't ask for that one again. :grin:

Thanks Gemma!

Hey Gemma

If you could get around to adding:

Marvel Icons #30 to the Captain America (2005) set, that would be great - it's the french variant to #25.

Also, could you please update the issue #'s in the set? Maybe just making it go up to #50? I know #50 isn't out yet, but it would be awesome just to have that nice big number to work towards in the future.

And finally, could you add:

Immortal Iron Fist (at least 1-15) to the registry? There's a bunch of one-shots/annuals as well.

Iron Man (2005 - current series) #1-31?

Gemma, just added another few books in here that I missed earlier.

SA Hulk.

Hulk 1-6

Avengers 1-3, 5, 17, 51, 58

Avengers Annual 2

Tales of Suspence 49

Journey into Mystery 112

Fantastic Four 5, 12, 25-26

Amazing Spider-man 14

Amazing Spider-man Annual 1, 3

TTA 59-101

Strange Tales 156

Incrdible Hulk 102-122