• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Hello, - From 1937 to 1956, ventriloquist Edgar Bergen and his sidekick Charlie McCarthy ruled the golden age of radio with a weekly series - first on NBC, and then on CBS.

But radio wasn't the only place where you could find Charlie's adventures. Bergen and McCarthy appeared live on stage, on early television, and in movies.

Plus, from 1949 to 1952, Charlie McCarthy also appeared in his own, self titled series of Dell comic books.

I'd like to respectfully propose a new registry set dedicated to the nine issue run of Dell's "Charlie McCarthy Comics."

Thank you.

medieval spawn/ witchblade

spawn the impaler

i would also like to see the spawn collection icreased to issue 175 & spawn fan issues 2 & 3 (w/varient covers), spawn the book of souls, spawn simony, spawn capital collection & the 2 spawn/batman added to the spawn collection.

Thanks

Please update the existing Astonishing X-Men Set to include issues 24, 24 Variant, Giant Size Astonishing X-Men #1, & Giant Size Astonishing X-Men 1 (1 in 100) Sketch Cover Variant .

These issues complete the storyline and will update the set before the next story arc begins.

Thank You in advance!

Gemma,

Could you make a new set with all of the JSA appearances in Justice League of America (1960):

The issues would be #21, 22, 29, 30, 37, 38, 46, 47, 55, 56, 64, 65, 73, 74, 82,

83, 91, 92, 100, 101, 102, 107, 108, 113, 123, 124, 135, 136, 137, 147, 148, 159, 160, 171, 172, 183, 184, 185, 195, 196, 197, 207, 208, 209, 219, 220, 231, 232, 244 (49 total issues)

thanks,

spookley

• Administrator
speaking of Kirkman books:

could you add the Invincible #1 variant (Larry's) to the Invincible list? oh yeah, also issues 21-49?

thanks!

I have updated the set, but am not aware of this variant...have we graded any? If it is not a variant we have graded or recognize then I can't make a slot for it. Please LMK!

• Administrator
Could I also get a correction made to the Buffy Season 8 set. There should be two different variant covers for issue 5, the standard Jeanty variant and also a Paul Lee variant cover.

Unfortunately we don't differentiate between the two variants...whenever there are two (or more) variants that are printed in equal numbers (50/50 in this case) then we note all copies as "Variant" and then note in the grading text on the label "Two variant covers exist." So I can't create an additional slot.

This is also the case for the Captain America variant that is "missing" BTW...

• Administrator
Hi,

Just wondering if you could add the sinestro corps war, to include the specials (tales of ...)? Thanks

The current Green Lantern set contains some of these titles. Are you asking for a further expansion of that set or for a completely new set devoted only to Sinestro Corps War? (just to clarify)

Gemma

I'd like a Blue Bolt set when published by Star Publications - including the continuing title of Ghostly Weird Stories. This would be:

Blue Bolt #102 - #119

Ghostly Weird Stories #120 - #124

Thanks