• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

• Administrator

A few things......

Please note that there will not be any new sets added until the awards are complete. I have been keeping a list of requests that I will post at that time, but I ask that you try not to repeat requests in this thread (either yours or someone else's) as the list is already five pages long and checking for doubled titles can be time-consuming.

I'm really glad to see that everyone is enjoying the registry and that you are excited about the new additions to come!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I would like to request a Marvel Pop Art Productions Registry Set.

It would contain:

Amazing Spider-Man 28,29,30,31

Avengers 19,20,21,22

DareDevil 9,10

Fantastic Four 42,43,44,45

Journey Into Mystery 119,120,121,122

Sgt. Fury 21,22

Tales To Astonish 71

X-Men 13,14

I still think this should be a set. Although brief, as Stan Lee said, They changed the name of the company that made the comics.

Hi,

A couple of requests

Star Trek: Year Four (IDW Publishing) 2007-2008 run is 1-6

issues 1,2,3, 4 and 6 are currently on the census including variant editions.

Adding the Shi/Cyblade Special - The Battle For Independents (1995) issue to the Witchblade set since it's the character's first appearance.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated!

Well I logged on today and noticed that Supergirl(2005) had been updated out to #23. What I don't get is why Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes was removed from that set. Please add it as its own set. Also, it would be really nice to get an email when scores/sets are adjusted that affect members scores. My points have gone down since Supergirl and the legion of superheroes was removed. Thank you.