• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! 2 halloween drawings for sale....

27 posts in this topic

These two B&W brush & ink Drawings were done recently because I needed some black & white art to use on the back of some limited postcards I am doing. I figured I'd list them here before they hit ebay. These are on 4"x6" archival watercolor paper.

1734664740_093169cfa7_o.jpg

The Skull is $55 postpaid, the Veggieman is $45 postpaid.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks everyone!

And Snitzer, I really try to balance vintage & modern aesthetics, so thanks for noticing! :D

Np. I geek out for both comics and vintage Halloween collectibles. Depending on time of year, sometimes one finances the other. I've also had the pleasure of speaking to Mark B. Ledenbach a few times and even purchased a few of his hand-me down items :)

great! Mark is an old friend of mine! I actually got started in the Halloween art business because in 1998 he took some of my sculptures to a folk art shop in Sacramento & they started placing orders. It all took off from there! I used to have an extensive vintage halloween collection. I'll see if I can find some pics...

Thanks everyone!

And Snitzer, I really try to balance vintage & modern aesthetics, so thanks for noticing! :D

Np. I geek out for both comics and vintage Halloween collectibles. Depending on time of year, sometimes one finances the other. I've also had the pleasure of speaking to Mark B. Ledenbach a few times and even purchased a few of his hand-me down items :)

Same here. Mark is the vintage Halloween authority. I recently saw him on some PBS show talking about Halloween.

great! Mark is an old friend of mine! I actually got started in the Halloween art business because in 1998 he took some of my sculptures to a folk art shop in Sacramento & they started placing orders. It all took off from there! I used to have an extensive vintage halloween collection. I'll see if I can find some pics...

Which shop is this, and do you still make sculptures?

The Shop was called the Secret Garden, but it closed a couple years ago. I also had pieces in Traditions & Impromptu, both in the L.A. area. There was a shop in North Carolina too, but can't remember the name. I rarely do sculptures now. Maybe a couple a year. I have been thinking about doing a few lately.

Interesting. I lived in Pleasanton for awhile and they had this annual antique show and there was some incredible Halloween pieces at it. One gal I purchased an item from used to work w/ Mark at Intel, I think, and he got her hooked on collecting it. Seems Cali was a hotbed for Halloween items :)