• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another AF 15 Scam- Will It Reach Eleventy Billion Dollars?

69 posts in this topic

Dear vaughnwarren,

We are contacting you about the following item: Amazing Fantasy 1962 1st app. of Spiderman Original (#230184896768)

The seller, ursinderella tells us you have mutually agreed not to complete the transaction (e.g. because you returned or are returning the item for a refund or because there was a misunderstanding) and has requested a credit for their eBay fees.

Please respond by Nov-01-2007 so eBay knows whether you have made this agreement.

Please note: Both you and the seller will still be able to leave feedback for each other regarding this transaction.

Thank you,

eBay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to notify ebay on October 31st that I intend to pay. November rolls around he'll be charged the seller fees. Trust me, been doing this for a long time.

Dear vaughnwarren,

We are contacting you about the following item: Amazing Fantasy 1962 1st app. of Spiderman Original (#230184896768)

The seller, ursinderella tells us you have mutually agreed not to complete the transaction (e.g. because you returned or are returning the item for a refund or because there was a misunderstanding) and has requested a credit for their eBay fees.

Please respond by Nov-01-2007 so eBay knows whether you have made this agreement.

Please note: Both you and the seller will still be able to leave feedback for each other regarding this transaction.

Thank you,

eBay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to notify ebay on October 31st that I intend to pay. November rolls around he'll be charged the seller fees. Trust me, been doing this for a long time.

Wow, that's awesome! Nice Work :applause:

Dear vaughnwarren,

Thank you,

eBay

:applause:

Dear vaughnwarren,

Thank you,

eBay

(worship)

Dear vaughnwarren,

Thank you,

eBay

(worship)

I sent this azzbag a message asking why the second picture was of a comic in a CGC holder, and I told him I reported him as a scammer. Here is his brilliant response:

first off it isnt graded second thats just a plastic protector that it is in.. if the auction has been reported than i would have heard something but i havent recieved a notice from ebay.

I love these. This is some of the funniest I've seen on the boards. I can't imagine the horror this insufficiently_thoughtful_person will feel when he realizes he's been scammed/screwed. Awesome stuff. lol:applause:

Just got this message from him:

"Dear vaughnwarren,

thanks for doing that i will make sure i report you to ebay. and leave a negitive feedback. i will also do the same if u ever sell anything,. what goes around comes around."

Think he's a little ticked off. I wonder if a boardie was evil enough to direct him to this thread?

Just got this message from him:

"Dear vaughnwarren,

thanks for doing that i will make sure i report you to ebay. and leave a negitive feedback. i will also do the same if u ever sell anything,. what goes around comes around."

Think he's a little ticked off. I wonder if a boardie was evil enough to direct him to this thread?

I think he could have figured it out on his own. Somehow, I don't think he would have been anxiously awaiting a money order for eight million dollars. Will he still be charged by ebay? Did you already recieve the non payment form?

Ya, I got the non-payment form. I have until Nov. 1 to complete it. Going to let ebay know I'm willing to pay, just so he gets charged. I'm going to think of something to mess with him next month, if he doesn't get booted first.

I want you on my side when the starts raining down! lol

I'm probably going to hear about this from Aces... doh!

Worse thread Hi-Jackering ever! rantrant

MOD assisted! :o

You'll pay! :devil:

LMAO

lol lol lol

You guys kick azz! (worship)

Ya, I got the non-payment form. I have until Nov. 1 to complete it. Going to let ebay know I'm willing to pay, just so he gets charged. I'm going to think of something to mess with him next month, if he doesn't get booted first.

lol(worship)

Ask for time payments.

$1 a month for 666,666 months. :shy: