• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got any cool comic stuff from the 1960s or 1970s

79 posts in this topic

I have a ton of this type stuff, unfortunately, very little of it is scanned. I would love to see some stuff I have never seen though.

Scan what you got Dale, I love this stuff.

I have a nice Marvel Marching Society floppy vinyl record from 67 with Hulk on the sleeve, will scan it if people wanna see it.

Nice Jughead hat and cars 143ksk!, I remember cutting out that record(or one similar) with my sister and trying to play it on our 45, it actually worked. What was the song on that paticular box?

Ze-

Not comics, just other memorabilia type stuff that is comic related. Stuff like this.....

marvelsticker5.jpg

Very cool stuff Dale! I love the look of the Hulk character during the later 70's and have a few things in my collection. I need to get better pics, but here's few from my collectibles room:

Here, you can see my Hulk Copter (mib) by Empire top shelf, Topps Hulk Card set and 1977 7-11 Hulk Glass (I have 13 of these doh!) on the second shelf, Hulk Rage Cage by Fun Stuff (left side loose figure from my childhood - right side mib set I bought off eBay), Hulk Record (sealed), Two different sealed Presto Magix kits (only one visible in pic), and my original Hulk Underoos shirt from my childhood on third shelf. Rest of the stuff you can see in the pic are newer Hulk items I believe.

2005FunPics054.jpg

BTW: The Hulk image on the box of the Hulk Copter is my absolute favorite Hulk art and pure classic IMO. Can anyone tell me who the artist is? This image was used to promote the Hulk on almost everything from the era, yet I'm not entirely sure whose work it is. :blush:

Awesome! I used to have one or two of the Archie cereal records back in my early childhood..

Also, I remember those Marvel stamps, and for some reason I really coveted them! But that was a brief mania that quickly passed. I had forgotten them completely until I saw a pack on ebay not long ago.

I have a ton of this type stuff, unfortunately, very little of it is scanned. I would love to see some stuff I have never seen though.

Scan what you got Dale, I love this stuff.

I have a nice Marvel Marching Society floppy vinyl record from 67 with Hulk on the sleeve, will scan it if people wanna see it.

Nice Jughead hat and cars 143ksk!, I remember cutting out that record(or one similar) with my sister and trying to play it on our 45, it actually worked. What was the song on that paticular box?

Ze-

I would love to, but I just don't have time right now. It is all in storage, and I would have to go dig through. I will try to do it shortly. I am getting rid of my storage and building a huge garage that alot of my stuff like that will be moved into. The stuff I posted I already had scans of from several years ago.