• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead

50 posts in this topic

Was anyone else bored by issue 44? The crack effect has worn off for me. I'm going back to trades.

No spoilers in this thread please. I started it because I came to WD late reading the trades and I'm sticking to the trades.

Ok, now back to our regular discussion...

Was anyone else bored by issue 44? The crack effect has worn off for me. I'm going back to trades.

"The Calm Before" are about the most comfortable 6 issues yet in the title. Almost like The Waltons. Even within this arc, nothing has really happened yet.

First new Comic I've read in over 7 years. Picked up trades on a recommendation. Have read the first 6 trades with #7 on the way. Very enjoyable read. Picked up The Goon trades to read next. (recommended by Felix as well) After being away for so long, I don't feel the need to have the monthly fix through "floppies". Trades are great!

Brian