• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Open plea to all CGC Forumites - OT Threads
2 2

378 posts in this topic

why do you even care?

the others are right I take it???

CAL doh!

I care because I hate to see this kind of thing happening every 3 - 6 months

You know you have a strident and inflexible tone that comes across in your posts and this leads to people piling up you. Sometimes it's really better to just "let it go"

This isn't about sides, this is about ending this silly mess, nothing 'productive' will come out of it

This has got to be the most inane thread I've read in the five years I've been here, and all the more reason to never venture out from the Golden Age and Marketplace sections.

Personally, I think Borock should boot all of us. Save him and the Mods from having to deal with such juvenille nonsense.

Hello. Is it possible that we could ALL start posting non-comic-related stuff in the Water Cooler where it belongs? We are all adults and this would help keep the Boards more organized and quicker to get to the comic-related items.

I know we can do this..

CAL :juggle:

Hear, hear (thumbs u

Christonabike! This load of hooey really exploded after I went to bed. :P

Oi, bollocks...that one's mine. :sumo:

lol

Thank you, Nick. :shy:

We could at least sort out some sort of royalties deal... :insane:

With the dollar to pound conversion, I'd go broke. :P

You seem to be a very upset and angry IronMan...I think you could relieve some tension by going on the Forum Only Sales category and purchasing the remainder of my unsold very cool very vintage CGC-graded EARLY Iron Man comics...they are beautiful books and when you get them and open them you will be very happy...perhaps almost enough to post a happy IronMan avatar and welcome in the new movie..."NUFF SAID!

you are in Southern california???

let's watch the iron man movie together...

I will buy your ticket.

PM me for details

CAL :insane:

sounds like a date, you two have fun

You seem to be a very upset and angry IronMan...I think you could relieve some tension by going on the Forum Only Sales category and purchasing the remainder of my unsold very cool very vintage CGC-graded EARLY Iron Man comics...they are beautiful books and when you get them and open them you will be very happy...perhaps almost enough to post a happy IronMan avatar and welcome in the new movie..."NUFF SAID!

I will buy your ticket.

PM me for details

I can't believe Trmoore54 thinks that I would ever do business with him. You guys don't know me at all...

for shame...

CAL (shrug)

This has got to be the most inane thread I've read in the five years I've been here, and all the more reason to never venture out from the Golden Age and Marketplace sections.

Personally, I think Borock should boot all of us. Save him and the Mods from having to deal with such juvenille nonsense.

I get too much a kick out of these kind of threads to ever kick you folks off :baiting::devil::kidaround:

Besides, I like you all too much to see you go :acclaim:

BTW......I personally do not mind OT threads if they are few and far between in CG ONLY. I like talking music and movies with fellow COMIC collectors because I care what they think. I do not care what sports or coin fans think. I love the charity threads and Secrect Santa/Chanukh Harrry/Athiest Andy/Budda Barry/etc. threads. And I really love the OT threads when one of is in trouble where we help out or where one of us needs advice as long as they do not turn into trash someone or something threads.

We get to know each other and become more of a community. The fact that I know so much about many of you, is the reason some of us have become friends and the reason I love this community so very much.

That said, the mods seem to leave it alone as long as you keep it to a minimum and use OT to begin you thread. If the title states OT, anyone who wants can just simply avoid it.

At the end of the day, we have always been a bit flexible on these boards, and I think the mods do a great job that they work very hard at! (worship)They also do not get the credit they deserve (tsk) The rules are the rules, but even I have broken them once in a blue moon.

That's my 2c (worthless lol )

And, hey, let's be careful out there!

I will buy your ticket.

PM me for details

I can't believe Trmoore54 thinks that I would ever do business with him. You guys don't know me at all...

for shame...

CAL (shrug)

Maybe we should start an OT thread about the life and times of CAL, but alas, "I hate to be a party pooper but it would belong in the Water Cooler". (Props to Chrisco37.)

Maybe this has been raised but I'm not reading 90 posts since I stopped last night. But can someone give me an example of a thread that belongs in CG that wouldn't be more appropriate in one of the sub-forums? New Iron Man movie? Could go in SA, BA or Copper. Since everything comic related can be sub-divided into its corresponding time frame, we don't really NEED the CG unless it's to also have some OT posts within it. Want to know about an Ebay seller? Well, what age books are they selling try those forums? See. The fact that there are age specific forums and other already delineated forums eliminates the need for CG at all.

I like some OT in CG. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.