• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What percentage of your collection have you actually read?

66 posts in this topic

I was looking at my collection yesterday and realized that it would take years of my spare time to read everything that I own. I have probably only read about 25% of my collection. And yet I still acquire more....

So, how much of your collection (including trade paperbacks) have you actually read?

I was looking at my collection yesterday and realized that it would take years of my spare time to read everything that I own. I have probably only read about 25% of my collection. And yet I still acquire more....

So, how much of your collection (including trade paperbacks) have you actually read?

Very good question.... even though I plan to read each and every comic I buy I've hardly dented my collection, less than 10% read so far :blush:

I have read most of the major keys though, weirdly enough if I buy 20 comics, I'll crack and read the only slabbed one first. Something about those pretty plastic prisons makes me want to liberate the comic inside :cloud9:

Most of it. What I haven't read is in boxes waiting to be read.

Except for the few slabs I have no intention of cracking. But those are about 15 books out of 3000 or so.