• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 4

42 posts in this topic

Raimi already said a couple of weeks ago that he would only be producing and not directing. Personally i would like to see a new man at the helm, possibly even new actors. The 2009 release mentioned isn't at all realistic though. We won't see this before 2010.

I think it should be the Lizard. After all, Doc Conners keeps popping up in the movies. He would look great on the screen and he is a very interesting character/villain.

I am thinking maybe Lizard briefly and then Carnage.

Brent, while I agree with you on this one I'm almost wondering if it would work to have something like the Lizard and Kraven? How's this for size: Doc Connors finally loses control and becomes the Lizard running wild in NY. Kraven the Hunter, desiring to hunt Spider-Man comes to NY under the auspices of "saving" the city from the Lizard. AND with the way they left the last one between Pete and MJ... maybe they could incorporate some of the many storylines where Peter decides to stop being Spider-Man to have his own life (ASM 50, ASM 100, etc). This is what causes Kraven to come to NYC- to fill the gap that Spider-Man has left.

Of course, we get some nice Spidey/ Kraven battles in conjunction with Kraven/ Lizard and Spidey/ Lizard. This could be fun.

Just some ideas...

All my favorite Spider-man villains were used up in the first three movies. I'm not sure who I'd like to see be the villain in the 4th one.

Spider-man 4: The Rise Of The Will-'O-the-Wisp hm

I do know I hope they don't try to use two villains again. I guess the Lizard would be my favorite idea out of all the spidey villains left. Or, I think a movie based on the storyline to ASM 100 (Spider-man turns into a giant Man-Spider) could have some potential if they could get the CGI correct?

maximum carnage saga

oh god no. carnage was my choice for worst villian created in the last 20 years.

how about kraven or the lizard?

personally, i'd love to see scorpion, shocker, or electro

maximum carnage saga

oh god no. carnage was my choice for worst villian created in the last 20 years.

how about kraven or the lizard?

personally, i'd love to see scorpion, shocker, or electro

Electro was my pick bu i think theyll do carnage :sick:

Brent, while I agree with you on this one I'm almost wondering if it would work to have something like the Lizard and Kraven? How's this for size: Doc Connors finally loses control and becomes the Lizard running wild in NY. Kraven the Hunter, desiring to hunt Spider-Man comes to NY under the auspices of "saving" the city from the Lizard. AND with the way they left the last one between Pete and MJ... maybe they could incorporate some of the many storylines where Peter decides to stop being Spider-Man to have his own life (ASM 50, ASM 100, etc). This is what causes Kraven to come to NYC- to fill the gap that Spider-Man has left.

Of course, we get some nice Spidey/ Kraven battles in conjunction with Kraven/ Lizard and Spidey/ Lizard. This could be fun.

Just some ideas...

:takeit: