• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunkybrothers on Ebay, any dealings?

39 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Thinking about ordering some stuff off of Bunkybrothers on Ebay, and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with them at all? My main question is, how accurrate is their grading? They have pretty decent scans posted, but you know how that goes.

Any information would be greately appreciated.

P.s.-I am looking at a few "9.0-9.4" raw books, so any experience in those ranges with them would be a big help in making a decision.

Thanks!

Bought a book after they accepted one of my offers. Great communication. Fast shipping and grading was good but it wasn't a 9.X book but a mid-grade GA. October has had books shipped from them that were higher grades than advertized. They are board members but don't post often, right?

They should be fine, they are members of NOD. However, I didn't see the NOD logo posted on their CGC auctions for eBay.

Careful (tsk)

The Bunkies are A-OK. Brian dresses a little funny, but other than that they have great books and they are very fair.