• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange sign up

945 posts in this topic

It's been a tradition in my family to each open 1 gift Christmas Eve. I'm going to be opening my Secret Santa gift shortly. :banana:

In that case...I'm opening mine as well :banana:

Go for it! (thumbs u

This is from MatMarvel It's a metal Superman poster. I like it very much. I didn't have anything Superman to hang up above my collection. Thank you so much Phil and family. :cloud9:

supermansign.jpg

I got mine from someone in the state of washington, don't think it was worldbest. Who else lives in Wash?

Lizards, Mike, lives up there as well

He lives in Oregon. Learn your geography, South Carolina dork :mad:

I just opened my secret santa gift and was just stunned (I couldn't wait anymore!). I am still in shock about how awesome a gift this is! I also got a Claremont X-men graphic novel. I can't wait to read it. I saw flipped through it and saw Wolverine tearing up stuff and now I am anxious to start on it. Thanks George! Merry Christmas everyone!

X-men.JPG

I have mine...I want to open it...it's calling me....

I have it in the nightstand drawer where I keep my slabs so I won't be tempted. It has a note saying "Don't open til Christmas under penalty of being banned! Remember..the Mods are watching!" :frustrated:

sigh...4 more hours :popcorn:

I have mine...I want to open it...it's calling me....

I have it in the nightstand drawer where I keep my slabs so I won't be tempted. It has a note saying "Don't open til Christmas under penalty of being banned! Remember..the Mods are watching!" :frustrated:

sigh...4 more hours :popcorn:

Grow a pair. Get banned.

Thanks innocuous (Jay) for such a sweet gift.

Although that dork Kenny messed up and sent you my initial wantlist of "something good" rather than my final list of Alan Moore TPBs, I will let him live because of your sweet work.

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Although that dork Kenny messed up and sent you my initial wantlist of "something good" rather than my final list of Alan Moore TPBs, I will let him live because of your sweet work.

You are so benevolent. meh

Ellen deserves her daddy. :acclaim:

Thanks innocuous (Jay) for such a sweet gift.

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Very cool. Is it a poster and, if so, what size?