• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 CGC Forum Holiday Gift Exchange sign up

945 posts in this topic

Dont forget, the Raffle is being held tomorrow night and should announce the winners Friday afternoon.(and no you do not have to be present to win)

hraffle19.gif

My avatar hasn't made the slot machine yet. Guess that means I'm on the winners list! :banana:

Ares went out over a week ago

djpinkpanther- in the mail

FlyingDonut in the mail

Inhuman Fiend

joecgcmaniac

Karma23 went out monday, might arrive late.

Timmay in the mail

loboagain in the mail

Micmack In the mail

paperheart went out monday

Pirate in the mail

seanh

Shadow in the mail

Shootydog

the shadow knows in the mail(partly)

TheWatcher going out fed ex 2 day tomorrow.

Transplant

Jive Turkey mofo in the mail

xsmanx in the mail

Package received! wee.gif

I've removed my name from the list.

Ares went out over a week ago

djpinkpanther- in the mail

FlyingDonut in the mail

Inhuman Fiend

joecgcmaniac

Karma23 went out monday, might arrive late.

Timmay in the mail

loboagain in the mail

paperheart went out monday

Pirate in the mail

seanh

Shadow in the mail

Shootydog

the shadow knows in the mail(partly)

TheWatcher going out fed ex 2 day tomorrow.

Transplant

Jive Turkey mofo in the mail

xsmanx in the mail

I'm off the list! Thanks!

OMG, so I just stopped by my house and Santa Ze had stopped by! I hadn't gotten the mail earlier because I was watching the triplets by myself - everyone else was at the hospital for my father's surgery (who in the world has heard of someone dislocating their finger by putting on a pair of pants?)

Anyhoo, I had mentioned earlier that I'm on a comic-buying hiatus, and couldn't participate in the gift exchange, but Ze went ahead and sent me a package anyway. I opened up the xmas ornament (he said to), and it's a great Superman ornament that will go on my Superman bookshelves after the holidays. The chocolate for my wife was appreciated, and the cookies won't last long. The present itself, however, will wait patiently under my parents' tree until christmas morning. I'm eager to find out what in the world he could have sent! (I'm hoping it's a Greggy 3000 with the new nanny attachment) :)

Thanks again, and I am so appreciative of Kenny and the rest of this great community here.