• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Friday Blues, Lesson Learned.

129 posts in this topic

That was for Raw

I was pretty sure most would have graded better then 9.2 :sorry:

And I did send it registered, with the brown sticky around the box. I always send them registered.

That was for Raw

And I did send it registered, with the brown sticky around the box. I always send them registered.

Postal insurance is provided for articles with a value of at least $0.01 up to a maximum insured value of $25,000. Insurance is included in the fee. Postal insurance is not available for articles with no value ($0.00).

You didn't declare the value as zero, did you?

That was for Raw

Postal insurance is provided for articles with a value of at least $0.01 up to a maximum insured value of $25,000. Insurance is included in the fee. Postal insurance is not available for articles with no value ($0.00).

:tonofbricks: :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

Nik...well ,they are not totally destoyed ,are they ?

I have the same philosopy ,though.I would not have insured approx. 30 diff. real estate properties over a 10 year period ,if the lender did not require it .I estimated that I paid over $150,000 in hazard ins. etc. over this period. So even if one 150,000 property had burned to the ground ,I would have called it even.

Add up how much you have saved and you might feel better.Of coarse ,if this was your 1st gamble .......That SUX!!

But then again ,....CapFreak will buy them............

That was for Raw

Oh, niky. doh!

That was for Raw

doh!

That was for Raw

doh!

Sweet, more stuff to bait nik with.

That was for Raw

doh!

doh!doh!