• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Friday Blues, Lesson Learned.

129 posts in this topic

Spideys, Hulks, X-Men, DD all usual stuff that I love.

My Spidey 43 :(

My Marvel Feature 12 which was absolutely gorgeous, :(

Weird Western Tales 18, another pretty book :(

My Hulk 131 :(

X-Men 54 :(

to name a few

Holy mess, what a disaster. :sorry:

Here's a package I literally just recieved minutes ago...

th_packingdamage003.jpg

th_packingdamage002.jpg

th_packingdamage001.jpg

Love how the giant "puncture/crush" area is almost right on the "fragile" stamp. lol

Luckily, the guy that shipped it packed it well and my book and cgc case were undamaged.

God that is awful. I feel like i have been stabbed in the heart 6 times and had my tail cut off and eaten. Poor you at the moment :(

No insurance but maybe you can still make a claim? Won't be the full value but better than nothing? :wishluck:

Sorry to hear niky. At least they were on their way to CGC and not coming back from CGC.

How you figure that? If they were on the way back then at worst the cases would be smashed. SCS if he is really unlucky but they would have been protected.

Sorry to hear niky. At least they were on their way to CGC and not coming back from CGC.

How you figure that? If they were on the way back then at worst the cases would be smashed. SCS if he is really unlucky but they would have been protected.

He didn't pay to have them graded. :makepoint: