• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re. current ComicLink FOCUSED AUCTION items... WOW lots of goodies again, eh?

52 posts in this topic

Just breathe easy and relax. Everyone is nervous their first time. :)

Greggy said you told him the same thing at that Best Western. (tsk)

The damnedest thing was that he kept screaming your name. (shrug)

doh!

Whoever graded that needs to be given a pisss test

I think they already took one...on the comic.

No joke. I'm stunned how that PQ got through, what, three graders. Then again, maybe that bodes well for the books I just submitted :grin:

er...i'm assuming y'all know the back cover scan was from the first auction.

and, technically speaking, that paper discolouration could have happened while in the slab. just saying.

(shrug)

I have just bid on 8 books. My first CGC books.

My God, what have I done?

Fortunately my tastes fall outside the majority so Im hoping I wont have much competitions.

Hypothetically speaking, if all my bids go through and I happen to get them all at $1 each (cross fingers), since minimum is $40 I guess Im stuck having to buy up to the $40 min. right?

Guess I need to volunteer for more pager pay. =) I hate pager but its sure nice adding an extra $350 a week to my comic fund.

Fortunately my tastes fall outside the majority so Im hoping I wont have much competitions.

Hypothetically speaking, if all my bids go through and I happen to get them all at $1 each (cross fingers), since minimum is $40 I guess Im stuck having to buy up to the $40 min. right?

Guess I need to volunteer for more pager pay. =) I hate pager but its sure nice adding an extra $350 a week to my comic fund.

Did you just bid $1 on all eight of them? That's it, no more?

Just wondering: if you put in a bid on an item (not in the focused auction, but just the regular CLink catalog) can the seller reject your bid or will you win it so long as no one outbids you a la eBay? I've only had one transaction with CLink before so was just wondering. Thanks!

Thats the min bid yes but I put a max bid on each one for a total max I could stomach. I was the first bidder on all these items.

Thats the min bid yes but I put a max bid on each one for a total max I could stomach. I was the first bidder on all these items.

Well, I would say that you are not going to have to worry about that $40 minimum. Just a hunch. ;)

They can reject any bid even if the bid is full price. I will admit that rejecting a full price offer would be bad form, but I think they can do it. At least that is my understanding.

Theoretically, you could, but do it more than once and Josh would probably not be too happy.

They can reject any bid even if the bid is full price. I will admit that rejecting a full price offer would be bad form, but I think they can do it. At least that is my understanding.

Theoretically, you could, but do it more than once and Josh would probably not be too happy.

Of that, there is no doubt.