• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Action Comics #89

22 posts in this topic

That's a great book, I'm not going to go as high as these other guys on the grades due to the heavy tanning and back cover water staining and minor chips. 4.0......leaning to a 4.5.

:news: I just got the grade of this book online.

Universal 4.0 Lt tan/off-white pages

Not a big suprise. The good news it that my Action run has a minimum of 4.0 to fit in the collection. A 3.5 would not be good.

Holy *^$#!!!! Talk about a cover ahead of its time ... by like 30 years before the late '60s! Love it.

5.0 easily, maybe 5.5 in hand, mainly because of the slack golden age books have earned. Looking for strict present-day grading and it's a 4.0 for sure and likely a 4.5 in hand.

Not a big suprise. The good news it that my Action run has a minimum of 4.0 to fit in the collection. A 3.5 would not be good.

What does Lt tan/off-white mean? What about cream? Does it mean the page quality varies that much throughout the book?

Cool book! I was going to say 5.0...which may not bode well for the upcoming grading contest.

What does Lt tan/off-white mean? What about cream? Does it mean the page quality varies that much throughout the book?

Cool book! I was going to say 5.0...which may not bode well for the upcoming grading contest.

hm That's a good question. Maybe someone will chime in with the anwser.