• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

The character of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, a hilarious and very politically incorrect (ie., frequent use of the f-word, guns, dope) TV show from Canada. My friends and I are obsessed with it and quote it constantly.

Bubbles rules.

The character of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, a hilarious and very politically incorrect (ie., frequent use of the f-word, guns, dope) TV show from Canada. My friends and I are obsessed with it and quote it constantly.

Julian is a client of mine, he just bought a new Charger SRT :cloud9: they are all cool people, very personable around the city. We even have a bar called "Bubbles Mansion" it has shopping carts hanging from the ceiling.

My avatar was found by Norrin Radd if I remember, from some garden website. Brockley is the man, the name, the legend, I am Brockley.