• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

What is the story behind that Buffy clip? Not really having watched the show, I don't know much about it. That clip cracks me up though, I am assuming that was intentional Humor?

It's from the Season 4 episode titled Hush where for some reason everyone in town has lost their voice and Giles (Buffy's Watcher) is giving them a slide show to determine what their next cause of action should be. Buffy demonstrates that it's time they go out and kill whatever has caused the town to lose their voice and upon Willow and Xander not understanding her "demonstration" she picks up her stake (Mr. Pointy) to further get the point across. (No pun intended)

:cloud9:

Mine came from some free avatar website. I couldn't decide what I wanted :shrug:, so I chose this one, because it actually kinda looks like me hm
Your ears are very round. hm

Mine came from some free avatar website. I couldn't decide what I wanted :shrug:, so I chose this one, because it actually kinda looks like me hm
Your ears are very round. hm

Minus the ears of course lol mine are big