• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

"The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and insufficiently_thoughtful_person sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bull:censored:. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you." :sumo:

47334-wall_street.jpg.db1459cbf113173ceba019d3bd64d2fc.jpg

Billy Piper :cloud9:
Just saw a sweet picture doing a google search :cloud9:

I did the same thing :cloud9:

Glad I could bring some joy into the day for both of you. :)

She is joyful for sure.

The avatar speaks for itself, res ipsa loquitur. I'll replace it sometime with some of BWS' Tupenny Conan art.

The Supreme Being's map of the universe from Time Bandits.

That's a great off-beat one ~~ Sweet! (thumbs u

My previous one was The Human Fly logo. :blahblah:meh

My Halloween one was the "Eddie" character from Iron Maiden, from their website! :devil::headbang:

My current one is The Robot from Lost in Space: "Danger, Will Robinson... DANGER!" -- though, I'm not 100% sold on it yet. hm

The character of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, a hilarious and very politically incorrect (ie., frequent use of the f-word, guns, dope) TV show from Canada. My friends and I are obsessed with it and quote it constantly.

Bubbles rules.

Rose Ty- I mean, Billie Piper rules too.

I really need an avatar. :sorry:
What do you like?

He is an Avengers fan so something from that team would go nicely hm

Favorite character is a little eaiser... most team pics dont look right so small.

"The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and insufficiently_thoughtful_person sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bull:censored:. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you." :sumo:

Very good movie. (thumbs u

Andy