• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Electron said:

I see a little uncertainty here. Maybe the splash page will help cement it on the want list.

zip30splash.jpg

These Zip splash pages are absolutely out-of-control Russell :headbang: I REALLY wish somebody would do a Zip 1-35 thread :baiting: Of course, issue by issue with interior splashes WOULD be an undertaking that MOST couldn't accomplish, due to most people having their Zips in slabs. I know it'd be a LOT of work too, but maybe someday when life slows down a bit :wishluck: A fella can dream, can't he? :cloud9:

32 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

I don't currently have a lot of MLJ's, but I DO have a few .....

pep 32.jpg

32 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

pep 35 (2).jpg

31 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

pep 37.jpg

30 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

aaaaaand ..... I'm out :( 

Super v2 2.jpg

I will follow suit and just APPLAUD!!!! :golfclap:

28 minutes ago, Electron said:

Not sure but I have a "P" copy of 30 too. The story with mine is that it's the Pennsylvania copy.

IMG_1626.JPG

17 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

HOTDOG, that's a SMOKER!!!!! ^^

HOT DIGGITY DOG IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has to be a low grade copy out there with my name on it!!! 

21 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

These Zip splash pages are absolutely out-of-control Russell :headbang: I REALLY wish somebody would do a Zip 1-35 thread :baiting: Of course, issue by issue with interior splashes WOULD be an undertaking that MOST couldn't accomplish, due to most people having their Zips in slabs. I know it'd be a LOT of work too, but maybe someday when life slows down a bit :wishluck: A fella can dream, can't he? :cloud9:

This is a great idea I would love to see come to fruition. I actually take interior shots of splashes before I get my books slabbed IF slabbing. 

Edited by gino2paulus2
Sadly I don't have nearly enough Zips to get er done

18 minutes ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Not the prettiest, but man what an awesome book.  The art inside is incredible! 

pep 13.jpg

:applause:Agreed - can't decide whether to slab my Pep 13 or not, I enjoy the book so much. hm 

2 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Not the prettiest, but man what an awesome book.  The art inside is incredible! 

pep 13.jpg

Just picked up a copy of this book myself and you're so right,the interior is fantastic!