• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Just got this in the door an hour ago!!

pep12.jpg

What is that mad scientist doing here? Did he make those statues to fight the Shield? And were they happy to be turned into statues? Otherwise, why fight the shield? And is the girl going to be a living statue as well? perhaps a statue mate for one of the other statues? And if you're both statues, how do you "do it"?

Just got this in the door an hour ago!!

pep12.jpg

What is that mad scientist doing here? Did he make those statues to fight the Shield? And were they happy to be turned into statues? Otherwise, why fight the shield? And is the girl going to be a living statue as well? perhaps a statue mate for one of the other statues? And if you're both statues, how do you "do it"?

All these, AND MANY MORE questions might be answered when I have time to read the Shield story. Oh yeah, I should mention that it's been cracked free from it holder!!! :banana:

That piece missing from the front upper corner looks horrible, but I got this for such a good deal I couldn't pass. And the interior of the book looks fantastic!

IMG_2081.jpg

Congratulations! Looks like a solid copy at least. Jughead 1 is one of my favorite Archie firsts.

Speaking of Jughead #1, I just picked up a really mangled copy. I'm not sure, but I think the centerfold might be missing. What should the centerfold look like in Jughead #1? The stories are all complete, so if it is missing I assume it must be ads or a text story or something.

My new copy of Jughead #1 :D

SAM_0138_zps30076bd6.jpg

Edited by Crimebuster