• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

zip32.jpg

That is one cool book Gator :applause:

if you like that, then you should really like this lol

heroescon2011.jpg

:gossip: that's the Mile High 9.4 copy to the right...the one to the left is on its way to xavier logan, but I wanted a "group shot" first

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

:gossip: that's the Mile High 9.4 copy to the right...the one to the left is on its way to xavier logan, but I wanted a "group shot" first

Nice looking CDNP #24 under there, just casually lying around!

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

not "casually", I finally got some time to scan some individual book requests and just had lain on my pool table...it is back nice and neat and sorted now!

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

While I'm certainly impressed you now have the Mile High copy (worship)

What I like most about this post is that you sold one to Russ. I know how much he loves those books and am glad one as cool as that is headed his way :applause:

Attaboy Gator!

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

What I like most about this post is that you sold one to Russ. I know how much he loves those books and am glad one as cool as that is headed his way :applause:

Attaboy Gator!

In all seriousness Gator is the "johnny appleseed" of the boards, and we all end up gettin what we want thanks to him. I think we can allow him to keep the odd Mile High here and there, dont you, Bill?

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

Fantastic # 3 in the back as well.

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

I owned that MH Zip #32 & sold it to Verzyl years back, it is outstanding!

zip32.jpg

heroescon2011.jpg

Attaboy Gator!

In all seriousness Gator is the "johnny appleseed" of the boards, and we all end up gettin what we want thanks to him. I think we can allow him to keep the odd Mile High here and there, dont you, Bill?

Mile Highs? Yes, but no Larsons! :rulez:

It took me 20 years to find a nice copy of this book. I fell in love with it the 1st time I saw a pic in the Gerber photo journals. :cloud9:

blueribbon15larson.jpg

Always been a fan of Mr Justice and that copy is a beauty (and from my favorite pedigree to boot) :applause:

Great MLJs, Steve!

Since this thread got nudged, here's a fave Zip of mine. BC and spine issues, but the front looks great! Fab stories in this one too.

zip29.jpg

Love MLJs - Shield , Web ect.... Can't stand the kid though...... :sorry: