• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestored, eh?

152 posts in this topic

I'm a new member but I've been reading these boards for quite a while and decided it was time to join and start voicing my opinion. The comic is CLEARLY not color-touched or trimmed. I seriously don't understand why everyone has it in for comic-keys. My theorey is that you are all jealous SIMPLETONS.

I'm new on the boards and have read a year's worth of posts, yet I have no idea what's behind this animosity toward comic keys. Were there some threads I missed? I think he's a great guy. I'm one of the bidders on that book -- I only buy and NEVER, ever, under any circumstances, SELL on ebay. I've had several positive transactions with comic keys and don't understand why everyone here isn't bidding. Even though I'm the high bidder, and competition for the book should be the opposite of what I'd want, I still think EVERYONE here should BID on the auction because it's clearly a beautiful copy that has no restoration at all, ESPECIALLY no color touch or trimming. And if you disagree, I have fifty large and the address of a dark alley where we can DISCUSS it.

Hey! What am I? Freaking invisible?

Yeah - this is a comic keys book. But it is beyond that a book that has some potential for analysis. Stop looking at the freaking seller and start looking at the frwaking book. Do some freaking analysis and see what your freaking results are. You freaking may freaking learn freaking something.

::Sorry - I seem to be freaking out!::

Hey! What am I? Freaking invisible?

Yeah - this is a comic keys book. But it is beyond that a book that has some potential for analysis. Stop looking at the freaking seller and start looking at the frwaking book. Do some freaking analysis and see what your freaking results are. You freaking may freaking learn freaking something.

::Sorry - I seem to be freaking out!::

blush.gif

FF, leave it to you to impart negative spins on interpreting "hidden" meaning in the selected benign posts of those that post here that you "target".

CT??? Maybe in your dreams.

How does it feel to be a pork barreling, wisnick?? How would you live your wretched, vile, wasteful existance without me to follow? Does your dog sniff your hindquarters while you're following me, your nose firmly implanted in my rectum, sniffing away?

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to actually pick up those 180 pound dumbells off the floor with the same ease that you grab the 60s, and be able to walk over to the incline bench nonchalantly with them and pound out a set of 8 to 10 reps without a spotter instead of looking at them every time you go to the gym and saying to yourself, "Gee, I wonder what it must feel like to be strong enough to do inclines with them?".

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to actually pick up those 180 pound dumbells off the floor with the same ease that you grab the 60s, and be able to walk over to the incline bench nonchalantly with them and pound out a set of 8 to 10 reps without a spotter instead of looking at them every time you go to the gym and saying to yourself, "Gee, I wonder what it must feel like to be strong enough to do inclines with them?".

OK - I have to ask - what does that have to do with the ability to properly and accurately grade a comic book?

OK - I have to ask - what does that have to do with the ability to properly and accurately grade a comic book?

893frustrated.gif

those that post here that you "target".

OK THEN, DAN!! shocked.gif Ideologically, I love the sinner but hate the sin...although some sinners are more lovable than others. tongue.gif I don't think I target anybody here, although I guess it appears that way because I selectively and repeatedly prod certain people with bad attitudes in the hope that it will somehow change them. I implored Meth to "rejoin the collecting community," and I'd still like him to, but I guess I even knew the first time I asked that it's like asking a leopard to stop growing his spots.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm thinkin'......

those that post here that you "target".

OK THEN, DAN!! shocked.gif Ideologically, I love the sinner but hate the sin...although some sinners are more lovable than others. tongue.gif I don't think I target anybody here, although I guess it appears that way because I selectively and repeatedly prod certain people with bad attitudes in the hope that it will somehow change them. I implored Meth to "rejoin the collecting community," and I'd still like him to, but I guess I even knew the first time I asked that it's like asking a leopard to stop growing his spots.

Actually, a leopard is born with a set number of spots. Those are the spots he is born with and those are the spots that he has when he dies.

nbc.jpg