• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unrestored, eh?

152 posts in this topic

Actually, a leopard is born with a set number of spots. Those are the spots he is born with and those are the spots that he has when he dies.

Am I the only one waiting for a Mutual of Omaha commercial hosted by Marlin Perkins?

Silly Pov, I live in Kansas and my name is Major! confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, a leopard is born with a set number of spots. Those are the spots he is born with and those are the spots that he has when he dies.

Am I the only one waiting for a Mutual of Omaha commercial hosted by Marlin Perkins?

These kids have no idea what you're talking about.

shocked.gif Wild Kingdom, no? And if no-no, then you can bet I'll be editing this post post-haste!

Wild Kingdom, no? And if no-no, then you can bet I'll be editing this post post-haste!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(See Joanna! I had faith in the Major - he knows things beyond his years which is kind of unsettling!) grin.gif

I'll happily be the very first person to ever do this on the comic forum: I admit that I was wrong.

There, a new precedent has been set. Have I shaken the very foundation of this board? Only time will tell.

-- Joanna

Wild Kingdom, no? And if no-no, then you can bet I'll be editing this post post-haste!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(See Joanna! I had faith in the Major - he knows things beyond his years which is kind of unsettling!) grin.gif

I'll happily be the very first person to ever do this on the comic forum: I admit that I was wrong.

There, a new precedent has been set. Have I shaken the very foundation of this board? Only time will tell.

-- Joanna

Is it raining toads in EVERYONE'S computer rooms right now?

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NON-SEQUITUR THEATER STARRING POV N' KHAOS

Pov: Gee, MK, you sure do know things.

Khaos: A'yuh. Reckon that I do.

Pov: So, what sorts of things do you know?

Khaos: Stuff.

Pov: Such as?

Khaos: Things.

Pov: Like?

Khaos: Buttons.

Pov: I see. You have edified and stupefied me. Cheeze Doodle?

::::curtain falls::::

Animal Kingdom was great back in the day...

Animal Kingdom was great back in the day...

27_laughing.gif Oh, you kids say the darnedest things!

"Hey! What am I? Freaking invisible?

Yeah - this is a comic keys book. But it is beyond that a book that has some potential for analysis. Stop looking at the freaking seller and start looking at the frwaking book. Do some freaking analysis and see what your freaking results are. You freaking may freaking learn freaking something.

::Sorry - I seem to be freaking out!::"

Pound the book not the seller? smirk.gifmakepoint.gif

Instead of:

Buy the book not the slab.