• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Searching Ebay for past auctions?

18 posts in this topic

Hi Folk's,

What is the best way to search Ebay's ended auction's to find out what sold and at what price? Can this be done?

I know we can add an item to the watching section to keep track but this only works for active auctions what about auctions that have already ended??

Thanks in advance.

Only goes back Max. 30 days.

Not necessarily a good indicator of items...

If someone is on almost everyday and knows the item(s) bought/sold that person can guage the "market" for that item; i.e., CAP # 100 CGC NM 9.2 sells in the range of $155 - 185.

CAL :cool:

If someone is on almost everyday and knows the item(s) bought/sold that person can guage the "market" for that item; i.e., CAP # 100 CGC NM 9.2 sells in the range of $155 - 185.

Unless I am looking at a different book, I am seeing the GPA for Cap #100 CGC 9.2, 12-month average is $452.70.

Unless I am looking at a different book, I am seeing the GPA for Cap #100 CGC 9.2, 12-month average is $452.70.

I was just using CAP 100 CGC NM- 9.2 as an example.

The GPA and what it really sells for WILL be different.

CAL doh!

CAL doh!

Gotcha.

CAL doh!

Gotcha.

:makepoint:

CAL doh!

How is it any different than guaging the market by past Ebay sales? The only difference I can see is that GPA includes the buyer's premium paid.

CAL doh!

How is it any different than guaging the market by past Ebay sales? The only difference I can see is that GPA includes the buyer's premium paid.

The GPA is a separate device that supposedly tracks RECENT sales and deciphers this info for subscribers.

I don't use GPA so I cannot say a whole lot about it, but several CGCers here do.

I was trying to use an example how someone could track the value of certain comics, and just happened to use the CAP 100 CGC NM- 9.2.

CAL :whatev:

CAL doh!

The GPA is a separate device that supposedly tracks RECENT sales and deciphers this info for subscribers.

I don't use GPA so I cannot say a whole lot about it, but several CGCers here do.

I was trying to use an example how someone could track the value of certain comics, and just happened to use the CAP 100 CGC NM- 9.2.

Actually, GPA tracks sales for the last five years, and will give you five year average, one year average, three month average, etc., etc.

If you're not using it, Cal, you might want to consider subscribing...it really is pretty damned good. (thumbs u

CAL doh!

Actually, GPA tracks sales for the last five years, and will give you five year average, one year average, three month average, etc., etc.

If you're not using it, Cal, you might want to consider subscribing...it really is pretty damned good. (thumbs u

Nick,

almost all the high-grade guys/gals I deal with are very familiar with GPA.

I might have to get it, you have a solid point.

CAL hm

What's the difference between a gold, power or collector membership (besides price) for GPA?