• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a confession to make...

72 posts in this topic

I have been buying comics for months now...throwing out the bags & boards, & storing them naked in half boxes. 40-s through the 80's. FR - NM. And I have been LOVING it! There is something fun about throwing caution to the wind & having boxes of solid newsprint with no protection... :cloud9:

I have been buying comics for months now...throwing out the bags & boards, & storing them naked in half boxes. 40-s through the 80's. FR - NM. And I have been LOVING it! There is something fun about throwing caution to the wind & having boxes of solid newsprint with no protection... :cloud9:

Don't come cryin' here when you get one of those PTDs... (tsk)

On a serious note, (not as eXtreme as you) I can't be bothered any more bagging and boarding single issues of modern drek.

Just chuck all 6 issues of the particular arc into a sliverage bag and board and be done with it.

makes life much easier for re-reading :cloud9:

:o:o

I did the same for over 1000 books that I purchased over a year a few years ago. They were alpha numeric in each short box but it was a pain to bag and board each one and then integrate all the books together with my other stock. Never again

Yikes! :o

You've been letting your comics go au naturel?? You perv!!! :P

barebacking... :cloud9: