• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-Men #94 VF- Very Solid!

15 posts in this topic

Hey all. Got this from fellow board member ft88 awhile ago (great guy to do business btw) and I hate to see this one go but with the my anniversary coming up, I want to do something really nice for my girlfriend. Heres a really good looking x-men #94 with a couple of creases really being the only set back. The reds on the cover standout and are nice and bright. Something thats really great about his books is its centering. it has perfect centering and the GK box at the bottom left isn't cut off. Most of the X-men 94's don't have the complete box due to centering issues. Overall a great looking 7.5.

x94-1.jpg

x94bc-1.jpg

Overstreet for VF (8.0): $480

Asking: $250

I accept paypal or personal checks. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Hey Black00SS! Yup, all the creases pretty much show up on the scan along the spine of the book. Some of the small ones slightly break color thats visible only because its a darker colored cover. Most of the creases are from the staple. Hope this helps.

Hey Black00SS! Yup, all the creases pretty much show up on the scan along the spine of the book. Some of the small ones slightly break color thats visible only because its a darker colored cover. Most of the creases are from the staple. Hope this helps.

Sounds good, :takeit:

If you could send paypal info to me via PM, I will send the payment when I get home, in an hour or so.

i remember scoring a copy just like that- maybe a little nicer through the mail back in about 1984. it was sold as a VF+ and at the time i agreed with the grade(wish i could look at it again to see if i still agree) - the price-$35! And that was a steal back then you couldn't find a high grade 94 at all and if you did the dealers always wanted around a $100 or more.