• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Here he says if I donate I'm entered into raffle now what is the raffle?

nanoc

Hey, and actually it is too late :(.. everyone has been assigned long ago and all the late stragglers have as well. If I get another pson who wants to sign up I will let you know.

Really sorry ya missed out on it this year, it might work out yet.

You can always go to the Raffle thread and donate a comic or something so you can at least be entered in the raffle.

Again, sorry.

Ze-

Kenny

You can always go to the Raffle thread and donate a comic or something so you can at least be entered in the raffle.

Here he says if I donate I'm entered into raffle now what is the raffle?

nanoc

Hey, and actually it is too late :(.. everyone has been assigned long ago and all the late stragglers have as well. If I get another pson who wants to sign up I will let you know.

Really sorry ya missed out on it this year, it might work out yet.

Again, sorry.

Ze-

Kenny

You would be correct, if you make a donation to the raffle you will be entered as stated in my initial post in this thread.

I originally planned on having only those who took part in the gift exchange to be automatically entered in the raffle to keep tons of people from joining the raffle simply for free stuff. It was meant more of a reward to those who took the time to send a boardie a gift in the Holiday exchange. I then opened it up to those who dontated an item could join the raffle so everyone had the chance to win lots of loot if they "bought a ticket", so to speak.

And I am glad I did not tell you to get lost in my PM, seeing as how you posted it.. :blush:

Ze-

Ok, it took forever to get this finished, but here is my donation. I really appreciate how suppotive the boards have been of my art, so I am offering this 5"x7" oil painting on canvas. I can't get a scan of it because it is still going to be wet for a few days, so this is the best I can do right now. In person, the colors are deep & glowing. It has a gallery value of $350. Hope you all enjoy it!

It's pretty Disturbing... Happy Holidays!!!

2099302600_c3c0931bbc_o.jpg

Ok, it took forever to get this finished, but here is my donation. I really appreciate how suppotive the boards have been of my art, so I am offering this 5"x7" oil painting on canvas. I can't get a scan of it because it is still going to be wet for a few days, so this is the best I can do right now. In person, the colors are deep & glowing. It has a gallery value of $350. Hope you all enjoy it!

hm If I put it in a baby blue frame, would it then be ok for the nursery?

hm If I put it in a baby blue frame, would it then be ok for the nursery?

If your looking for something to frame and put in your nursery xmansx has this cool book

ssfsagnes9.8.jpg

lol

Did I mention I like Puppies, Baby Seals and peaceful walks on the beach? :blush:

Do you like Pina Coladas... and getting caught in the rain?

I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne.

Do you like making love at midnight, at the dunes on the cape? :popcorn:

lol

Did I mention I like Puppies, Baby Seals and peaceful walks on the beach? :blush:

It is tempting to finish the lyric.

Did you go today? I couldn't due to familial considerations. Thats 3 shows I've missed in a row, 4 if I count the one down south this weekend (which sounds like it was a success from what I've read and heard).

lol

If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.

You guys are going to drive me crazy tonight, I can't stop singing..;)

Then we laughed for a moment

And I said, "I never knew."

That you like Pina Coladas

Getting caught in the rain

And the feel of the ocean

And the taste of champagne

If you'd like making love at midnight

In the dunes of the Cape