• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Kenny.

What do you collect?Maybe santa could find your house.

Yes...let us know...you deserve some goodies for all your hard work! (worship)

:gossip: I think we should take up a collection into someone's paypal account. Then, we could get something nice for Kenny. Keep in mind he had 100 plus PM's to keep track of, the name drawing, and this thread.

:o While I should say no, I did this for the fun of it even though it was daunting for an unorganized person like me. And I just wanted to spread Holiday Cheer...who am I kidding!!! I like presents too!! Be it a Pet Rock, or pre code Horror.

So any and all gifts will be welcome as long as people don't think it is bribery for the raffle. (tsk)

btw, while I have not actually counted, I think around120 people signed up once all the stragglers were added on. That'sa lotta Santa's

Time for Turkey soon.

:o While I should say no, I did this for the fun of it even though it was daunting for an unorganized person like me. And I just wanted to spread Holiday Cheer...who am I kidding!!! I like presents too!! Be it a Pet Rock, or pre code Horror.

So any and all gifts will be welcome as long as people don't think it is bribery for the raffle. (tsk)

btw, while I have not actually counted, I think around120 people signed up once all the stragglers were added on. That'sa lotta Santa's

Time for Turkey soon.

If anyone would like to PM me a donation to buy Kenny some books I will take up a collection in my paypal. I will reply to your PM with my Paypal address.

Mike

Edited: LMK if you want to remain anonymous. I personally have a little over $10 in my account so, we will start with that.

Time for Turkey soon.

(Glancing outside....) What size rocks are considered to be appropriate pet rocks?

There's a gift in my budget (thumbs u

If anyone would like to PM me a donation to buy Kenny some books I will take up a collection in my paypal. I will reply to your PM with my Paypal address.

Mike

Edited: LMK if you want to remain anonymous. I personally have a little over $10 in my account so, we will start with that.

Updated:

comicdonna $9.39

TonyStarkFan $10

Mike

Updated:

comicdonna $9.39

TonyStarkFan $10

hm What's comicdonna going to do with the other 60-some cents in the paypal account?

Mike

Updated:

comicdonna $9.39

TonyStarkFan $10

thirdgreenham $15

Time for Turkey soon.

Mike

:makepoint:

Don't forget about Ellen.

Time for Turkey soon.

Mike

:makepoint:

Don't forget about Ellen.

Thanks for reminding me. Ellen did most of the work. :grin:

Mike

Updated:

comicdonna $9.39

TonyStarkFan $10

thirdgreenham $15

szelim $10

Anonymous $15

Mike

Updated:

comicdonna $9.39

TonyStarkFan $10

thirdgreenham $15

szelim $10

Anonymous $15

matmarvels $10

Doctor Watson $20

Here is my donation. I added another book since all the other items look so good.

cgcauction.jpg

wow that looks nice and 9. somethingy

Anyways ok I am down, Put me in the game as well I just need to find something decent to donate!

I think I have a incentive cover or two I can throw in the mix, maybe something from marvels wwh

also who the heck is that suppose to be shooting at lazerbeak there again?..