• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Hot damn!

I haven't been paying attention. What's the protocol for winning? PMs? Do I claim my prize here?

If I can claim the prize here, I'd like to take Shiverbones' VERY cool painting (prize #55).

I'd like to auction it off here on the boards, and then donate all the proceeds to charity. The Cradle is a good one, but any is good. I've got more than enough stuff, and given the season, I'm feeling all giving and mess. I'll put the painting up for auction at the February VCC.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Hot damn!

I haven't been paying attention. What's the protocol for winning? PMs? Do I claim my prize here?

If I can claim the prize here, I'd like to take Shiverbones' VERY cool painting (prize #55).

I'd like to auction it off here on the boards, and then donate all the proceeds to charity. The Cradle is a good one, but any is good. I've got more than enough stuff, and given the season, I'm feeling all giving and mess. I'll put the painting up for auction at the February VCC.

Pick mine. I have lots of junk to get rid of again.

Hot damn!

(thumbs u

Hot damn!

(thumbs u

:whistle:

well to have my prize picked before a piece of Hitch art with a cyclops giant head shot... :foryou: Thanks FD

I'll have a nice scan of it by the VCC for you...

:mad:

WOW! Just found this thread...

Congrats to all the winners.

I am a simpleton for not finding out about this stuff untill it was too late :blush:

Only 364 more days to go until the next Holiday raffle!

**look sticks his nose back in a comic book**