• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterlingcomics Infinite Sales Thread

620 posts in this topic

Ooooohhh :popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

You've got thoughts of FF dancing in your heads. :makepoint:

ha ha yeah, I love FF, but next year I think I will start collecting a DC Horror title on the side, after I finish up my Captain Marvels, either HOS or HOM

Th...th..that's all folks...for tonight. I'll see what I can dig up in the AM and then I'll send out invoices.

I will continue to sell stuff in this thread...and if I still have the book, I will sell it here...but after early next week I'll probably be back to old feeBay listing most of the books up to this point.

I love FF, but next year I think I will start collecting a DC Horror title on the side...either HOS or HOM

Well then, we must get acquainted. I have lots of stock in those titles. At least more than most. (thumbs u

We'll talk....I would actually want to go beyond the normal BA runs, try to get the SA stuff as well. Even though I'm not a big DC fan, I still respect some of their better quality output

I tried some of the SA material...as you can see I have a good bit of HOM from that time period. Not to knock DC or the titles...but the CCA really killed horror as I know it...essentially all of the titles became Sci-Fi to the extreme. That's where Mystery in Space really thrived is during this time period.

In fact, I'm having a hard time thinking of a true horror comic during the SA. You know, axes and murders and things that go bump in the night.

If you want to go horror before bronze, I would personally jump into precode. I'd be happy to give you my thoughts offline if you'd like. My personal hesitency in moving pre-bronze is simply because of lack of high grade copies.

I tried some of the SA material...as you can see I have a good bit of HOM from that time period. Not to knock DC or the titles...but the CCA really killed horror as I know it...essentially all of the titles became Sci-Fi to the extreme. That's where Mystery in Space really thrived is during this time period.

In fact, I'm having a hard time thinking of a true horror comic during the SA. You know, axes and murders and things that go bump in the night.

If you want to go horror before bronze, I would personally jump into precode. I'd be happy to give you my thoughts offline if you'd like.

Sure! I would take all the advice I can get! :thumbsup:

this is what happens when I get up for a minute :tonofbricks:

I still need a WWar 24 damn!

If for some reason Wrightson fan doesn't want it or follow through, just let me know.

Oh, I want it. One of THE best horror covers of the Bronze Age. I don't even collect WWT's. but I have always appreciated this cover and have wanted a nice copy. This one will do very nicely. Sorry Rip.

Scott

I love FF, but next year I think I will start collecting a DC Horror title on the side...either HOS or HOM

Well then, we must get acquainted. I have lots of stock in those titles. At least more than most. (thumbs u

How much stock? I'm interested myself.

Check out http://www.sterlingcomics.com - I'll be taking some addtional inventory and throwing back up on eBay. If I've listed them here you can get them here with the appropriate board discounted price.

How much stock? I'm interested myself.

Check out http://www.sterlingcomics.com - I'll be taking some addtional inventory and throwing back up on eBay. If I've listed them here you can get them here with the appropriate board discounted price.

err...uh...my money is tied up right now. :sorry: I will have to get with you in the spring