• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterlingcomics Infinite Sales Thread

620 posts in this topic

Need the golds.....hm

Speaking of gold...I saw one of the Leprechaun movies last night. I wants me gold! lol

Ugh! Leprachaun! The guy who played the Leprechaun made a lot of money on those films. Of course now he's type-casted to play a short person. But then again...

Not that many of them were good, "Back 2 tha hood" should've been a comedy. lol

Need the golds.....hm

Speaking of gold...I saw one of the Leprechaun movies last night. I wants me gold! lol

Ugh! Leprachaun! The guy who played the Leprechaun made a lot of money on those films. Of course now he's type-casted to play a short person. But then again...

Not that many of them were good, "Back 2 tha hood" should've been a comedy. lol

lol I forgot about that one!

OK, folks...I've sent out a PM entitled "Address". This is to prepare your invoice and any shipping adjustments (if appropriate based on my stated shipping charges).

I will then PM each of you a link to a PDF with your order. I ship every weekend so I hope I can ship all of these out next week; I'll address specific concerns within that PM (for instance--nik--I assume we will be doing a credit transaction....johnenock---Santa gift, etc).

If anyone wants to lob more onto your total...just PM me in the above thread. I'll take strong offers under consideration for those WHO HAVE ALREADY MADE A TOTAL PURCHASE of $100 or more. I pay in kind to those who are giving me the biz.

I'll be adding more books on a weekly basis, to fund my holiday bills and collecting urges.

The awesome folks whom I owe my gratitude: :applause:

bigfiver69

blue808

cd4ever

golddust40

johnenock

Karma23

Monkeyman

nik

otherworldsj33

Rich_Henn

Rip

TeddieMercede

thirdgreenham

TonyStarkFan

topofthetotem

Wrightson fan

Thanks to all, and to all a good night.

Sterling

Sterling do you have a list of books still available? I started going through the thread and became lost. It's over 30 pages and a book may look good on page 3 and was sold on page 24? It's quite a job to figure it all out?

Any help is appreciated......

Sterling do you have a list of books still available? I started going through the thread and became lost. It's over 30 pages and a book may look good on page 3 and was sold on page 24? It's quite a job to figure it all out?

Any help is appreciated......

:wishluck: