• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sterlingcomics Infinite Sales Thread

620 posts in this topic

I will start up the next round around 10pm tonight until the wee hours of the morning. It's been a crazy weekend and I haven't had a moment to myself to get settled. my son Nathan went to the airport today (being stationed at Fort Meade) so emotions ran high.

hm Fort Meade a nice place to be stationed :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I hear that the location is great to be at...he's definitely come a long way since earlier this year.

I am totally tired and wiped out. I'm also considering a job move so there's simply a lot of stuff that I have to do this weekend.

Update

I promise to provide early HOS and HOM, mid-late SA HOS and HOM, and some BA war. I now a couple of folks are holding out on this, and I promise not to disappoint. I am going to concentrate on building a HUGE scan inventory and then post them for sale over a couple of nights early next week. This may change based on how well I get caught up...as you know my first priority is to get the 10 or so packages out the door for first thing Monday. I can post scans at my convenience, but it's kinda hard to ship packages when I am in a different state.

After that, I'll close out the thread and throw the rest elsewhere. I really do need to clean up.

ACCLAIM AND FAME

For those who have paid, THANK YOU. Your package is on the way! 10+ hours of my life has disappeared. :doh:

bigfiver69, comicjunkie, ernster, golddust40, nik, shiverbones, TeddieMercede, TonyStarkFan, topofthetotem, Wightson Fan

Thanks will be left for you NOW in the Kudos thread

PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED

For those who haven't, b/c you are waiting for me to post more stuff, I promise to do that this weekend. I simply did not get around to scanning. To continue to take advantage of the shipping offer, please make payment to bring the account "up to date" so you can continue to add to the pile for the next week or so.

ACCLAIM AND FAME

For those who have paid, THANK YOU. Your package is on the way! 10+ hours of my life has disappeared. :doh:

bigfiver69, comicjunkie, ernster, golddust40, nik, shiverbones, TeddieMercede, TonyStarkFan, topofthetotem, Wightson Fan

PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED

For those who haven't, b/c you are waiting for me to post more stuff, I promise to do that this weekend. I simply did not get around to scanning. To continue to take advantage of the shipping offer, please make payment to bring the account "up to date" so you can continue to add to the pile for the next week or so.

Thanks Sterling (thumbs u

ACCLAIM AND FAME

PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED

(shrug)

ACCLAIM AND FAME

PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED

You rock, Sterling.

Take 'er easy.

Shep

Reminder, previous books are no longer tied to board exclusivity, although if it is available you can still take it. From this point on, buyer assumes shipping responsibility; instead of guestimating costs I'll just say that I will quote you based on your address and package size/weight. For those who have requested a "hold" on ship, you can still pile on if you find something of fancy.

Nothing VERY interesting tonight. Just getting back into the swing of things.