• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

Yup thats me.Lazy and rude.I tossed short boxs out to you knowing full well you didnt have the $$$ or interest of buying anything.Online is the same as shows.Only 1 to 2 percent have problems but it seems the ones online that spend the least and have all the "problems" are the most vocal.Where are all my friends and buyers and dealers I have dealt with in this business backing me up??Especially when I am attacked by a midget with 23000 posts.

Count me in your percentage...

Here are some of the books i'm still waiting more than 5 years after their purchase (in August 2002):

kk60.jpg

mt48.jpg

mt41.jpg

be3.jpg

Some of your explanations:

"HI dAVID

THE PACKAGE CAME BACK TO US TODAY

WE NOTICED THAT WE MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR ADDRESS

WE MISSED A NUMBER IN YOUR ZIP CODE

WE PUT 7502 INSTEAD OF 75002

SO WHAT WE'LL DO IS SEND THE BOOKS BY AIRMAIL

THANKS AND SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKE

REGARDS

OSCAR"

and finally:

"HELLO PACKAGE WAS SENT ON oCTOBER 24TH" (year is 2002)

Just to let you know that i still have not received it :insane:

The few others books i received were damaged due to poor packaging...

And due to poor communication from your part, i officially gave up seven months later and considered my $70 lost for ever (thumbs u

BETTER QUIET DOWN JC BEFORE I TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON.with great power comes great responsibilities.

I will pay you handsomely for that information.

I have an extra Grant lying around I would kick in (:

Yup thats me.Lazy and rude.I tossed short boxs out to you knowing full well you didnt have the $$$ or interest of buying anything.Online is the same as shows.Only 1 to 2 percent have problems but it seems the ones online that spend the least and have all the "problems" are the most vocal.Where are all my friends and buyers and dealers I have dealt with in this business backing me up??Especially when I am attacked by a midget with 23000 posts.

Count me in your percentage...

Here are some of the books i'm still waiting more than 5 years after their purchase (in August 2002):

[images cut]

Some of your explanations:

"HI dAVID

THE PACKAGE CAME BACK TO US TODAY

WE NOTICED THAT WE MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR ADDRESS

WE MISSED A NUMBER IN YOUR ZIP CODE

WE PUT 7502 INSTEAD OF 75002

SO WHAT WE'LL DO IS SEND THE BOOKS BY AIRMAIL

THANKS AND SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKE

REGARDS

OSCAR"

and finally:

"HELLO PACKAGE WAS SENT ON oCTOBER 24TH" (year is 2002)

Just to let you know that i still have not received it :insane:

The few others books i received were damaged due to poor packaging...

And due to poor communication from your part, i officially gave up seven months later and considered my $70 lost for ever (thumbs u

Leave it to the Man in France to exceed all expectations in terms of record-keeping!

(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Well done!!

Excellent in all my years I have the two that complain the loudest at my fingertips.Sho nuff and my personal fav osborn.Well now I can tell you my friend that I have shipped thousands of packages overseas and many to france and guess what???They arrive.I have a few ebayers from france that bid on my stuff daily and send me money for waaaay more than you lost.All their hundreds of dollars worth of books arrive all the time!!If you had a problem all I can say is that the books were sent.IF you werent such a cheapscate wanting boat rate this would never have happened.I am not an insurance company.Many ebay sellers will agree.If we as sellers have to pay for lost packages,whay does insurance exist???As a buyer there is no need cause with enough bs,hi VOLUME SELLERS GIVE IN and refund..myself included[most of the time but you ticked me off so I said f-u]

Excellent in all my years I have the two that complain the loudest at my fingertips.Sho nuff and my personal fav osborn.Well now I can tell you my friend that I have shipped thousands of packages overseas and many to france and guess what???They arrive.I have a few ebayers from france that bid on my stuff daily and send me money for waaaay more than you lost.All their hundreds of dollars worth of books arrive all the time!!If you had a problem all I can say is that the books were sent.IF you werent such a cheapscate wanting boat rate this would never have happened.I am not an insurance company.Many ebay sellers will agree.If we as sellers have to pay for lost packages,whay does insurance exist???As a buyer there is no need cause with enough bs,hi VOLUME SELLERS GIVE IN and refund..myself included[most of the time but you ticked me off so I said f-u]

I'll be back, I need to go modify my Ebay favorites real quick . . . . :eek:

I friggin new you were a scammer..You just busted yourself!!!!!After 5 years!!!THAT EMAIL IS TO OSCAR WHO IS A WELL KNOWN MONTREAL DEALR WHO ALSO DOES VOLUME.AND WHEN I AM AT HIS SHOW DEC 9TH I WILL TALK WITH HIM ABOUT YOUR PACKAGE WITH HIM THAT MAGICALLY DIDNT ARRIVE TOO!!!!!This should be fun..glad you keep records.In fact ill email him tonite..why wait till dec 9????You werre too transparent and you complained too early..thats what gave you away!!

wes[NOT OSCAR]

Dont modify em too quick my friend and loyal customer!!

I already did. You have always been great to work with but I can't patronize someone that is so aggressive and nasty on a chatboard. It makes me wonder if you are going to unleash the dogs of war on me if I make a mistake or question your tactics. I love comics but I don't ned the grief. Best regards, though.

--S.

OSBORN FRANCE IS AN OVERSEAS SCAMMER.THATS WHY MANY SELLERS REFUSE TO SHIP OVERSEAS.SO BLAME THIS $%^&.I STILL SHIP OVERSEAS BUT MANY TIMES WAS TEMPTED TO CUT OFF OVERSEAS.SOME OVERSEAS EBAYER EVILSLY GOT ME FOR A CGC SPIDEY 9 ELEKTRO ON A PAYPAL CHARGEBACK.THAT HURT AND I EMAILED HIM MANY TIMES WITH NO REPLY AFTERWARD.HE BOUGHT MANY CHEAP THINGS AND THEN MY BIGGIE..AND SURE AS SHOOTIN EVERY CHEAP ITEM ARRIVED..AND SPIDEY 9??????I COULD WRITE A BOOK

holy! soap opra for nerds batman! :D

Personally I think yall need to just chill a bit!

& ok since there are no rules on it the name of the seller is ebay trevphil I would avoid him at all costs :) If it looks too good to be true in his case it most likely is!

Wes,

Don't know if you remember but I am the one who bought your Avengers 10, Spidey 106, Wonder Woman and a couple of Tecs during this past Chicago Con You were sharing a booth with Brent when we met. So :hi: if you remember me.

I am probably the last person that should be saying this but calm and non flagrant responses go a long way here or anywhere else for that matter, then the way you are responding at present.

Hugs and Hugs

Nik

Well in this world if you are attacked you stand your ground and be a man[or woman]..If you dont believe in that principle I dont want your bids.I have been always good to you but now that I defend myself..well..the nerve!!Why cant you chirp in and say that I buy tons off you and your stuff is great????Or maybe I am correct and maybe the seller didnt scam poor osborn of his 70 bucks.Tell the boards how fast you got my packages??

OSBORN FRANCE IS AN OVERSEAS SCAMMER.THATS WHY MANY SELLERS REFUSE TO SHIP OVERSEAS.SO BLAME THIS $%^&.I STILL SHIP OVERSEAS BUT MANY TIMES WAS TEMPTED TO CUT OFF OVERSEAS.SOME OVERSEAS EBAYER EVILSLY GOT ME FOR A CGC SPIDEY 9 ELEKTRO ON A PAYPAL CHARGEBACK.THAT HURT AND I EMAILED HIM MANY TIMES WITH NO REPLY AFTERWARD.HE BOUGHT MANY CHEAP THINGS AND THEN MY BIGGIE..AND SURE AS SHOOTIN EVERY CHEAP ITEM ARRIVED..AND SPIDEY 9??????I COULD WRITE A BOOK

Referring to longtime board members as "SCAMMERS" is not going to win you a lot of friends around here. :gossip:

This reminds me of NeatStuff's feedbacks, where they frequently leave negs accusing people of being "international scammers". (Of course there's an occasional bad apple out there...but when you reflexively fall back on this excuse for every transaction gone awry, it says much more about you than it does about them.)

Well in this world if you are attacked you stand your ground and be a man[or woman]..If you dont believe in that principle I dont want your bids.I have been always good to you but now that I defend myself..well..the nerve!!Why cant you chirp in and say that I buy tons off you and your stuff is great????Or maybe I am correct and maybe the seller didnt scam poor osborn of his 70 bucks.Tell the boards how fast you got my packages??

I did that. But, the way you have handled yourself is not protecting your reputation. It is damaging your reputation, as it has with me. In fact, it is ranting and raving. Ranting and raving makes you look unstable and weird, even though you may not be. Defending yourself is fine, but I (a formerly very happy customer) don't want to deal with someone that can fly off the handle like that. It's not worth it, IMHO.

Are you also DoDofive? or is that your Dad?