• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

Ok JC here it is...he is a composite of dolph lundgren and brad pitt makes even the god of thunder thor pale in comparison .... when he walks into a room not only do heads turn but conversations ground to a halt .... to say that he once was a babe magnet is an enormous understatement .... does not pair up with even beautiful women because he fears the genetics will suffer with the children .

Ok JC here it is...he is a composite of dolph lundgren and brad pitt makes even the god of thunder thor pale in comparison .... when he walks into a room not only do heads turn but conversations ground to a halt .... to say that he once was a babe magnet is an enormous understatement .... does not pair up with even beautiful women because he fears the genetics will suffer with the children .

That was me walking ahead of him...now what does he really look like... :grin:

Jim

The guy shipped it in a "cushion mailer" envelope!! a freaking envelope!! Its pretty much just paper with a tiny bit of flufy stuff inside... honestly... now my nice cgc 9.8 white pages is cracked! I really don't know what the guy was thinking sending it like this ... Not only that but I brought it on Oct-13, & he shipped it out nov 7th! I just got it today!!

Not only that but even though it says it includes insurance he did not get it! charged me $10 for shipping yet the price on the package says 5.56! I Duno how much these crummy lil envelopes cost but it can not be that much that he can't shell out a buck more or so from my $10 for it ...

says I can ship it back to him for a refund but I doubt he will refund me the shipping $ as well that I paid most likely just the cost of the book plus I'd have to shell out for shipping it back! & frankly I don't trust this guy enough to do that after all this & he knows it! More or less telling me I am screwed and theres nothing I can do about it!

He said I could get it recased for $10 anyone happen to know if thats true?! Also is there anyplace here we can leave feedback for sellers we have had bad experience for here?.. Note that I have not yet posted the sellers name and am just going on a lil rant thus far! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong form!

Shipping overcharge; Bad packaging

Sounds familiar. hm

The best thing to do if the book and inner well isn't damaged is to send it to CGC for reholdering. Since the guy has proven himself a dip-sheet already you risk getting no refund at all after sending it back. He could claim it got lost it in the mail. You'll be out the book and the money.

This isn't fair but it's often best to swallow your pride and cut your losses.

Jeez I was just feeling good and #2 on the list comes on.MY intro to him was his cocky and sarcastic "pretty advanced stuff"phrase.Well you can chat and fight on a comic board and Im not as advanced as you.Guess what??I can imagine if we went to the tennis court you would look silly.Or to a social event with me[who would get the ladies].How about any list of things I could do and make a cocky remark at??And ask jc I probably have more hair than you...aaand something else downstairs still works.AND thats pretty basic stuff!!

Boy, you know it all smart guy. (thumbs u

Jeez I was just feeling good and #2 on the list comes on.MY intro to him was his cocky and sarcastic "pretty advanced stuff"phrase.Well you can chat and fight on a comic board and Im not as advanced as you.Guess what??I can imagine if we went to the tennis court you would look silly.Or to a social event with me[who would get the ladies].How about any list of things I could do and make a cocky remark at??And ask jc I probably have more hair than you...aaand something else downstairs still works.AND thats pretty basic stuff!!

Your Refridgerator? (shrug)

How much did he pay you for you to write that?

Typical board member.Jim wilkerson I believe.I think I can list 10 people that could leave the boards to make them a peaceful place and you are on that list.

Please go on.

1. Jim

2. OldGuy

:popcorn:

Kinda Cal-esque... lol

Jim

lol

Wes,

Don't know if you remember but I am the one who bought your Avengers 10, Spidey 106, Wonder Woman and a couple of Tecs during this past Chicago Con You were sharing a booth with Brent when we met. So :hi: if you remember me.

I am probably the last person that should be saying this but calm and non flagrant responses go a long way here or anywhere else for that matter, then the way you are responding at present.

Hugs and Hugs

Nik

You are being so good :angel:

Wes,

Don't know if you remember but I am the one who bought your Avengers 10, Spidey 106, Wonder Woman and a couple of Tecs during this past Chicago Con You were sharing a booth with Brent when we met. So :hi: if you remember me.

I am probably the last person that should be saying this but calm and non flagrant responses go a long way here or anywhere else for that matter, then the way you are responding at present.

Hugs and Hugs

Nik

Ahh, I was wondering who this was.

I was the tall guy next to 5 foot Nik :hi:

Like I know how this thing works!!!cmon now!!

Hit the "reply" button at the bottom of the post you're replying to. If you would like to quote what a person said in your reply then hit the "quote" button at the bottom of their post. Pretty advanced stuff.

No self-fisting instructions....?

Gosh, you are in a good mood.

For JC I say that I have seen the real thing not the parody so BE QUIET NOW AND I WILL DROP IT.IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE OUTED LARGE.

lollollol

I've already told everyone what I look like - blonde, blue eyes, 6'2", 220, a babe magnet when I was younger - I got nothing to hide, except maybe about 15 extra pounds. :blush:

You forgot the Narcissistic complex :baiting: