• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

For JC I say that I have seen the real thing not the parody so BE QUIET NOW AND I WILL DROP IT.IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE OUTED LARGE.

lollollol

I've already told everyone what I look like - blonde, blue eyes, 6'2", 220, a babe magnet when I was younger - I got nothing to hide, except maybe about 15 extra pounds. :blush:

I'll repeat

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Well osborn,it seems to me you dont get it.Im not ranting but oscar is a montreal dealer.That is not me.So you have lost those books with oscar not me.I tell you what if it makes you feel better and after 5 years the 70.00 still haunts you,then you need it more than me.I will paypal you 70.00 and oscar can owe me.There is more to life than holding a grudge.It eats at you so for 70.00 I will free your mind if you wish!!

For JC I say that I have seen the real thing not the parody so BE QUIET NOW AND I WILL DROP IT.IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE OUTED LARGE.

lollollol

I've already told everyone what I look like - blonde, blue eyes, 6'2", 220, a babe magnet when I was younger - I got nothing to hide, except maybe about 15 extra pounds. :blush:

I'll repeat

Jesus H Kee-rist Nik, I'm a lot of things, but I do not wantonly lie. :tonofbricks:

I also find it rather creepy that you all apparently believe I'm some midget shut-in like that guy from The Benchwarmers.

lollollol

SharonStoneSon.jpg

lollollol

I'll repeat

Jesus H Kee-rist Nik, I'm a lot of things, but I do not wantonly lie. :tonofbricks:

I also find it rather creepy that you all apparently believe I'm some midget shut-in like that guy from The Benchwarmers.

I dont, lol

I am just bored and getting ready to go home :banana: