• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

How about the people that submit my raw books online or at shows.EVEN IN MY 3 DOLLAR BOXES I have had people show me 9.8 moderns they picked!!

Like I said, you're potentially the nicest dealer I've met in person, but your online efforts could definitely use some work.

Youre the one with the mouth.And you have been collecting how long????

Oh no, the old "collecting how long" challenge.. :insane:

Once again, it pains me but I must agree with JC. Stop the flaming and just respond to people's complaints about your packaging and possible vindictive book destruction before shipping.

Well lets see how life works.I have more respect for someone that knows the business pre cgc days.I am nice in person but shooting your mouth off about someone that doesnt defend himself on a very public forum is not a good way to make friends.I sell tons of books to many great people and you should be as friendly online as you were in person.Practice what you preach!You dont shoot at someone and then get mad that they shoot back!!

Well lets see how life works.I have more respect for someone that knows the business pre cgc days.I am nice in person but shooting your mouth off about someone that doesnt defend himself on a very public forum is not a good way to make friends.I sell tons of books to many great people and you should be as friendly online as you were in person.Practice what you preach!You dont shoot at someone and then get mad that they shoot back!!

Should you not be addressing the OP'ers issue instead of "defending" your honor?

My only experience with both you and JC are these forums and so far....neither of you come off as very sociable. First impressions and all that.

Just my 2c

Continue with your internet argument.

:popcorn:

Who are you? maybe I have bought from you and can back you up? Vince may be the village insufficiently_thoughtful_person but he's still our village insufficiently_thoughtful_person. (jk vince)

well, i've bought books from both dodofive and GCCBO, and was happy as a pig in slop both times.

that being said, if you did ship a CGC slab in a bubble mailer, you need to make restitution, since that don't make no sense

Like I know how this thing works!!!cmon now!!
You can't be expected to know how a "low rent board" like this runs can you. Link Interesting read on your take on the whole comickeys, Ewert, Hammer stuff.

actually, iirc, the book i got from GCCBO was a nm- book that was sent in a nonpadded envelope with one (:whatthe:) piece of cardboard. lucky it didn't get damaged. so i can see where the OP is coming from

I had about a 30 month string of good luck with this Seller. I have shied away from the raw books and stuck to the graded stuff on the GCCBO auctions. Never received a damaged book and have always found the shipping to be reasonable. It has been a while since he has sold anything in my wheelhouse so no transactions in the last 5-6 months.

--S.

I used to buy quite a bit from Dodo. I liked the fact that he'd let me go for a month or so until I had a nice fat pile before I paid and he shipped. Books were fairly well graded. Shipping was slow but that didn't bother me. Communication, fairly poor. Could be improved upon. I've never bought a slab from them so I can't address that.

And I'm amazed at the restraint JC has shown in this thread. 2 years ago he would have went off on this guy like Tony Montana after 4 triple lattes. .

I have a lunch craving.So while I am out can the many people that have bought off me back me up for a change.

I bought from your gccbo account once. It was a bad experience and I made the decision then that I would never buy from you again.

A while later, I bought a book from your dodofive account and didn't realize it was you until afterwards. Guess what? Another bad experience.

So, please...if you have any other eBay accounts...let me know so I can avoid them as well.

Like I know how this thing works!!!cmon now!!

Hit the "reply" button at the bottom of the post you're replying to. If you would like to quote what a person said in your reply then hit the "quote" button at the bottom of their post. Pretty advanced stuff.