• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your crack.

46 posts in this topic

Everyone seems to get up in arms when they receive a cracked slab. So, let's see just how bad these cracks really are.

This arrived in a box of 27 from CGC. The entire bottom is busted. There was one other that was cracked as well, but nothing like this puppy.

48167-crackedslab.jpg.e4a187be90bf877fbb819e47ac793229.jpg

48168-crackedslab2.jpg.2f02b666c9d7d46841f6fbb2180d31cb.jpg

Everyone seems to get up in arms when they receive a cracked slab. So, let's see just how bad these cracks really are.

This arrived in a box of 27 from CGC. The entire bottom is busted. There was one other that was cracked as well, but nothing like this puppy.

I see nothing!

& at least you're cracked case was from cgc & not a crooked ebay seller so you should be alright there! I'll post a picture of the one I got in a bit ... who ships out a cgc in a envelope with no protection anyways?.. mine is cracked at the back cracked all the way from one side, half way up the crack goes up over into the top of the case & around to the side and then back again