• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon 2008

107 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in a short side-trip to Sacramento to visit the tiki hut? I'm contemplating opening it for a few hours for comic talk. Catch is, I'm about 90 minutes from San Francisco.

I will definitely be at the show. However, I'm not sure if I can attend the dinner because I will be with my wife. I promised her a night on the town and I'm not sure if the forum dinner qualifies. :insane:

I do hope to meet many of you at the show though. It would be nice to start putting faces to names and see where a lot of my money has been going. :grin:

At Wondercon 2001 (still in Oakland) they were showing We Love You Herb Trimpe (?), a great short movie about him which had some excellent shots of the bullpeners at work.

I sat next to Herb at the showing. It was my first Wondercon and my first creator met. That was the old stock footage film?

Here is a list of some of the people that will be at WonderCon ' 08

Sergio Aragonés

» Kurt Busiek

» Mike Choi

» Becky Cloonan

» Darwyn Cooke

» Terry Dodson

» Mark Evanier

» Jim Lee

» Steve Leialoha

» David Mack

» Terry Moore

» Noel Neill

» Tim Sale

» Dan Spiegle

» J. Michael Straczynski

» Ben Templesmith

» Bruce Timm

» Herb Trimpe

» Bill Willingham

» Brian Wood

I'm not sure what you mean by stock footage?

It was old home movies of the bullpen. By stock footage I mean it was compiled of tidbits of said movies.