• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets #23

11 posts in this topic

repeat post from SA forum..

I am wondering, how many of you out there own this book. I just picked one up. I realized I had never seen one for sale before, and it's the 1st Mark Merlin, so I figured why not? As I was doing research before buying I noticed there are NO copies of this available on dealer sites that I could find, and none on the census. In fact, the Census is pretty loaded with HOS from that era, but skips #23. SO now I am curious, is this a really tough book that has slipped under the radar for a long time, or is it just not really available at this moment.

I am wondering, how many of you out there own this book. I just picked one up. I realized I had never seen one for sale before, and it's the 1st Mark Merlin, so I figured why not? As I was doing research before buying I noticed there are NO copies of this available on dealer sites that I could find, and none on the census. In fact, the Census is pretty loaded with HOS from that era, but skips #23. SO now I am curious, is this a really tough book that has slipped under the radar for a long time, or is it just not really available at this moment.

Scan please!! :foryou: Is that the big pencil cover?

And I have no idea how to best answer your question, I just like to look at cool covers.

(:

BTW, your books went out today... plus some OA

Good Memory Kenny!

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see the loot!

What a GOOONY monster in the window! HAW! Is he delivering McShakes?

Nice catch.

I don't have a 23. Thanks to skypinkblu's arm-bending salesmanship tactics, I do have a 24. It even has a logo and a back cover! (Attractive copy, really.)

Jack

Good Memory Kenny!

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see the loot!

What a GOOONY monster in the window! HAW! Is he delivering McShakes?

Nice catch.

I don't have a 23. Thanks to skypinkblu's arm-bending salesmanship tactics, I do have a 24. It even has a logo and a back cover! (Attractive copy, really.)

Jack

this post deserves an :applause:

lol

I have one.