• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinity Gauntlet George Perez Thanos page...finally!!!!

11 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share a grail page I finally got. A Infinity Gauntlet George Perez Thanos page. Been after one for years, but never see them for sale. Until ebay last month, but I lost out in the bidding. But was lucky enough to score this page that is better then the ebay page....man I am so happy to finally add this page to my thanos collection :banana:

100_0013.jpg

My CAF page: Thanos, Dr Doom and Doom 2099

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=19361[/img]

That is an awesome piece. I have been on the look out for a couple of years now. A Perez IG piece is what I am after also. Do you mind saying how much that page cost? I've got a lead on some pages I like, but they aren't as iconic as yours. Congrats.

Bottom panel with Thanos holding the glove up is sweet! That's a really nice piece of OA you've got there. What a fun storyline too. I still remember the knot in my stomach when I read this mini-series and saw Spidey had been killed...