• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schommy's Spidey Sale! ASM 1-200 Run!

347 posts in this topic

Thanks to Oct. for helping me find it, It is a very small amount on very bottom, which is not where I had thought it was, but now after finding it can't miss it. I am guessing #3 will be available at a reduced price if buyer is not interested first.

Thanks Guys,

Paul

Thanks to Oct. for helping me find it, It is a very small amount on very bottom, which is not where I had thought it was, but now after finding it can't miss it. I am guessing #3 will be available at a reduced price if buyer is not interested first.

Thanks Guys,

Paul

Yes, the CT is VERY small and almost impossible to see from the front cover. It's a really nice book regardless, with bright cover colors and nice pages. Whoever buys it will be happy.

Thanks Guys,

Paul

Yes, the CT is VERY small and almost impossible to see from the front cover. It's a really nice book regardless, with bright cover colors and nice pages. Whoever buys it will be happy.

It is very hard to see unless you know where to look, here are three shots of three areas, only two you can see via photo's, one is a pin p.r.i.c.k.(got spooned) of color bleed through, one doesn't show, but my thumb covers the area on the 3rd pick, and the 3rd pic shows the touch on lower spine. You have to open it a ways to see it, farther than I like to on a nice book.

Paul

CTpics002.jpgCTpics003.jpgCTpics001.jpg

Thanks Guys,

Paul

The CT has been found, obviously, but Paul and I have worked out a deal nonetheless.

Thanks to everyone for making sure we found it, and thanks to Paul for offering to make things right earlier, when we were not sure about the CT.

Anyways, I AM aware of the CT, but still purchasing the book for a reduced price.

A stellar example of these boards in action.....pooling knowledge and resources to insure full disclosure and honesty and buyer and seller working it out in a calm mature manner.

Well done Sherlocks! (thumbs u

Well ladies and gents- I've officially popped my "$100+ on a single issue" cherry and THEN SOME!

As per PM:

Amazing Spider-Man #2 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #4 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #7 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #22 :takeit:

Now would someone get me a beer! :insane:

Well ladies and gents- I've officially popped my "$100+ on a single issue" cherry and THEN SOME!

As per PM:

Amazing Spider-Man #2 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #4 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #7 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #22 :takeit:

Now would someone get me a beer! :insane:

Congrats!beerbang.gif

lol It only gets worst now.