• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hung out with SUPERGIRL this past Sat night.

41 posts in this topic

Good friend of ours here in SF is first cousin with Helen Slater, AKA Supergirl.

We had dinner together for the jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanoh. There were about 20 of us, and I can say that Mrs. Slater is one cool woman!!

So, here's the question for everyone - name ONE actress who has played ANY superhero on TV or in the movies that you'd love to hang out with (in their prime) for dinner?

I'm torn between Jennifer Garner as Elektra and Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman smile.gif

i always liked helen slater...i was disappointed her career was stunted after supergirl fiasco.

I always liked her too. First took notice of her in "Legend of Billy Jean". She looked good in a bikini and I dug the short haircut. Just thought she seemed like a cool girl.

What else was she in? Only movie I can think of off the top of my head is "The Secret of My Success" with Michael J. Fox.

What else was she in?

She was in an episode of "Seinfeld"...where she portrayed the hot girl that Jerry really, really had to meet....and I certainly can't blame him.... thumbsup2.gif

She seems like the girl you want to bring home to meet your Mom... cloud9.gif

Good friend of ours here in SF is first cousin with Helen Slater, AKA Supergirl.

We had dinner together for the jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanoh. There were about 20 of us, and I can say that Mrs. Slater is one cool woman!!

So, here's the question for everyone - name ONE actress who has played ANY superhero on TV or in the movies that you'd love to hang out with (in their prime) for dinner?

I'm torn between Jennifer Garner as Elektra and Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman smile.gif

Does Eliza Dushku count as a superhero?

If not, then Hudson Leick.

Or both.

Does Eliza Dushku count as a superhero?

If not, then Hudson Leick.

Or both.

why not, she DID fight against bad Angel near the end of Season 4

cool.gif

Helen Slater was HOT. But maybe I've just got something for Batgirl, 'cause my top two choices would be Yvonne Craig and Alicia Silverstone... I want 'em in their uniforms, in a hot tub, oh yeah - and I wanna be there too! cloud9.gif