• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Blue Label 4.5 Superman # 1 Just up on Ebay.

100 posts in this topic

Any one live near this guy? He allows inspections of the book. It sold for 47,000.00 in Feb of '04 on Heritage. This is the same book and not the best place to try and sell it, especially with such small scans.6CAOFKDDOCAOG5JFQCAMWWR57CABWKEXOCA.jpg

The book in my sig is a 4.5 with no tears or soiling. It's my personal feeling, that this book is overgraded.

Any one live near this guy?

I'm about an hour away.

Feel like taking a ride?

Jeff doesn't have to leave his house to prove what the auction is.........someone, anyone, simply email him asking for a different pics than the 2 provided for the auction ( from Heritgae ), and post the response......betcha' it won't be different, fresh photos of this book :popcorn:

Actually............we need Paratrooper.

turdblossom

I don't think I've seen or heard that word before! I get a kick out of formed word combinations.

Thanks for the addition to my vocabulary! :applause:

Can't wait to see the response :popcorn:

turdblossom

I don't think I've seen or heard that word before! I get a kick out of formed word combinations.

Thanks for the addition to my vocabulary! :applause:

Can't wait to see the response :popcorn:

here is the response ( as expected ):

"Hi,

My scanner is not working but i can take photos with my cell camera i you like. Just let me know what you are interested in seeing"

so I asked for the cell phone pics to be emailed to me, and if I'm right, he will say that something happened there also, and he couldn't download the images. To be continued.......

keep us updated...

rick