• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic Con 2008

268 posts in this topic

There are a ton of dealers, I am sure ou can get deals. There will be a lot of hard to find exclusives available at this convention. Check the exhibitor list, It will only tell you which dealers will be there. Asfar as good deals, It depends what you are looking for. I am sure you will find something there.

This isn't a sale offer, and it is only for board members who attend this event, so if this is the wrong place to post it I apologize in advance.

Here goes....

The first 25 forum members who stop by Bedrock City's booth (2028) at the NYCC will get a FREE, YES FREE, copy of...

inapakfc.jpg

inapakbc.jpg

Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime...a FREE Golden Age comic book!

Just for saying, "Hello. Are you that :censored:, MrBedrock? Well, I'm ______ ."

Just think, by next weekend you can start posting scans in the golden age forum and feel like one of the gang.

Bob Powell art? You betcha!

Cool sci-fi story? No doubt!

Rare? maybe :whistle:

High dollar? If you set a high BIN on ebay (and some sap pays it :wishluck: )

So come by, and say "Hi". And get a free golden age comic book!

(We aren't too proud to bribe new friends) :foryou:

See you there. :hi:

I'll be there early friday to pick up my copy :whistle:

What are you going to dress up as?

Oh wait, I forgot to say "In costume" doh!

Meet langur88 at New York Comic Con booth 2113. Free comic book if you call me langur. (lemur will be accepted).

spoon will not. (tsk)

how about..l.\

happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too. :insane:

Meet langur88 at New York Comic Con booth 2113. Free comic book if you call me langur. (lemur will be accepted).

spoon will not. (tsk)

how about..l.\

happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you smell like a monkey and you look like one too. :insane:

It's good to see the writers are back from their strike. lol

ATTENTION ATTENDEES!

I can't tell you how much I need a Joker sketch from Jerry Robinson! He has charged $150 in the past for a sketch of the Clown Prince, I can PayPal you the money right now to get one done, so you won't be out of pocket at the show. We'll hash out shipping and your fees too!

Also looking for a Spirit poster signed by Frank Miller, but not nearly as desperately as the Joker sketch. Again, I'll make it worth your while! (thumbs u

Arkansas is just too far away from NYC, or I'd do all of this myself.

Please PM me if you can help!

ATTENTION ATTENDEES!

I can't tell you how much I need a Joker sketch from Jerry Robinson! He has charged $150 in the past for a sketch of the Clown Prince, I can PayPal you the money right now to get one done, so you won't be out of pocket at the show. We'll hash out shipping and your fees too!

Also looking for a Spirit poster signed by Frank Miller, but not nearly as desperately as the Joker sketch. Again, I'll make it worth your while! (thumbs u

Good luck Med-That would be sweet if someone could hook you up

ATTENTION ATTENDEES!

Good luck Med-That would be sweet if someone could hook you up

I've got a lead now..... :wishluck:

If someone could hook me up with a sketch from these guys I'd appreciate it too!

Damn, I wish I was going to this!

Ayers | Nick Cardy | Irwin Hasen | Carmine Infantino | Joe Kubert

Jerry Robinson | John Romita, Sr | Joe Simon | Joe Sinnott

Mort Walker