• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should be labeled a "classic cover," but isn't by Overstreet or CGC?

219 posts in this topic

A couple of faves that I think should be considered classics....

captainmarvel17.jpg

mm26.jpg

mystic10.jpg

batman9.jpg

airfightersv2-2.jpg

fightingyank6.jpg

singleseries20.jpg

submariner6.jpg

submariner11.jpg

superman18.jpg

usa7.jpg

Dang Richard! NIIIICE!!!! (worship) Is that Fighting Yank the Church copy you were showing proudly at WW Texas?

Dang Richard! NIIIICE!!!! (worship) Is that Fighting Yank the Church copy you were showing proudly at WW Texas?

Thanks Thomas!

This is the book I had in Dallas....

target5.jpg

Very cool cover...but probably not a classic.

Thanks Thomas!

This is the book I had in Dallas....

target5.jpg

Very cool cover...but probably not a classic.

Oooops! Sorry! I forgot. I was too absorbed in the FF's you had on the wall drool1.gif

BTW PM me when you get a chance

I never understood why MENACE #11 has been ignored. Talk about a literally "in your face" cover. And looking at it upside is even more eerie as the guy's facial expression is much more pronounced. What also adds to the chill factor is the very dliberate use of the sliding bold by the demonic creature - an ordinary motion made extraordinary by the circumstances.

menace11.jpg